Nuno out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should Nuno be sacked ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I think will happen.

Mason in until Xmas.

Levy still has a hard on for two appointments - bringing Poch back or getting Brenda. The latter is more likely, but the absence of other options means it will be very difficult to tempt a manager away from another PL club.

Forget Potter and Ten Hag.

As things get more desperate, they might start looking at the likes of Eddie Howe. Again, on a short term, shitty contract, so they can move for Poch when he becomes available again.

I'd be intrigued to see us move for someone like Gallardo, but that will never happen.
Gallardo would require a commitment to a long-term plan and for some reason we didn't just do that in May.

The problem right now isn't that the plan is bad it's that there is no plan.

What’s the justification to pay 7M a year to Nuno? Are the club representatives blind?
There's none specific to Nuno and his background but we only gave him a two-year deal which also speaks volumes to the faith felt in the appointment from day one and why I guess there are these stories (from very good sources) that his position is being considered.

The other justification would be it's because we are Spurs, 5th or 6th biggest Club in the biggest league in world football. Appointing a Snr position at a World's 5th or 6th biggest company would also carry with it a salary comparable to that.

The dinosaur was largely protected from getting the sack early on due to his £15m per year salary.

I don't feel sorry for Nuno in any way but i do think people need to direct their energy towards the people who employed him. Levy/Hitchen and the board of acolytes are consistently fucking up footballing decisions with almost total impunity.

Our fans seems to just sit back and take it when other clubs would be rioting at the doors trying to hang Levy and his cronies.

Daniel Levy, every time he sees his reflection.
principal skinner old people GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom