Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think most people can live with not winning.
It's the prospect of 20 more years of not even trying to win that a lot of fans find demoralizing.
Personally I still very much enjoy watching Spurs, but it’s hard to invest the same kind of emotion in it as it gets clearer in general how utterly cynical and anti-sporting the ENIC project is, compounded by the specific circumstances of watching our magnificent Poch sandcastle slowly, inevitably lapped away to nothing by the waves.

Yup. I'm the same. Haven't been since the first 3 games of when the stadium opened and the final of the cl.

I've made it clear to family and friends that no merchandise is to be spent on me or my children. I'm not taking my son to the stadium. He can support who he wants when he gets older. Not scum or Chelsea. I can't let that happen.

But there has been a massive positive from this. I can laugh at how shit we are. I don't get angry, it doesn't ruin my weekend and the BIG win is I go to my local team. I have a drink with the chairman. Chat with the players. I even sponsored a player lol. I've been to away games with a neighbour who's a disenfranchised Woolwich fan. It's great. I look forward to each home game as much as I used to look forward to a Spurs game.

I'll watch spurs for free on the telly and if I'm at work but the days of me giving a flying fuck went years ago. I see what levy is and have dine for 15 years. I clocked the cunt when he offed jol.

I coined the phrase Teflon Dan. I'd like the idea of the fans giving him shit on match days but I'm not that bothered tbh.

I guess I'm a Sino. Spurs in name only. I still care what happens but not to the extent it makes me alter my life in any way possible. If I had the chance of watching Spurs on a freemans or paying to watch my local team it's not even close what I'd choose to do.

Thanks for that Levy.
Last time I got angry at Spurs was the 3-3 against West Ham last season, saw the 3rd goal fly in, then went to sit down for dinner in a strop, probably lingered for the entire evening.

The next day my Dad was taken into hospital and we spent roughly 3 weeks expecting a call at any moment to say he was dying.

I could have spent the last meal I had with my Dad in a strop because a bunch of overpaid, over privileged, often self important cunts are shit at their job.

Fortunately he pulled round, and now I just laugh at how shit we are and don't let it affect the rest of my life.

Still moan like a bitch on here about the shambolic running of the club and our pathetic manager, but I'm never letting it spoil time with my loved ones again, we're plenty capable of that ourselves!

Nah, we’ve tried and failed, and people threw a hissy hit. The bottom line is, we haven’t won enough and people can’t face the thought of another decade with no trophies…..like I said, don’t come back if Nuno turns it around.

Levy can go. I told you I’m done with ENIC. I’m done with Kane.
I’ll never be done with THFC though.
Nuno isn’t THFC though and he’s part of the problem. Bloke is clueless and players don’t give a shit about him seemingly

Nah, we’ve tried and failed, and people threw a hissy hit. The bottom line is, we haven’t won enough and people can’t face the thought of another decade with no trophies…..like I said, don’t come back if Nuno turns it around.

You are a real fan!

Personally I don't see how spurs can turn things around now. This is now a project for someone, it's not a case of someone stepping in, it's a case of a man with a plan and support all required, and there in lies your problem. Right now with levy you will never get that, not the time, the support or the right man coming in.

Levy has utterly fckd things. People can be lucky for a long time. They can make a fortune, they can build an ego the size of the eifle tower, they can suck the baws of the boss till they are all shrivelled. But you know eventually the luck will run out. Well, levys ran the fck out and took us down with him.

We have a billion £ debt, a disfunctional squad which consists of key players desperate to leave, and others who just simply show up for a pay day. A manager who is in for a payday and a coach who fn shit!!!!!

Levy thought it was a property project, build the best stadium and everything thing else look after itself. Wrong! a factory needs machines and an office needs computers - buy poor quality then expect poor quality.

Nuno ain't the problem, neither are the players - they are like the supporters, all levys victims.

Levy won't sell as he has a price, nobody will buy, cause ain't nobody that fn stupid! He can't get a manager who will actually want or believe he can achieve anything ( the way levy treated people has been shocking) . The players are just wrecks, seriously! All emotionally fucked up wrecks.. Look how many levy has fckd over!

Supporting spurs for life is a given, but until levy is gone, it will also be a sentence. Levy out ASAP!

Some proper tragic comments in this thread.
Dont come back when we’re good, fairweather fucks.

We’re shit, but we’re Spurs.
There will people traveling up to Burnley on Wednesday and going to work Thursday.

What will you be doing? Not watching, but if we get to the final, you’ll crack open the lap top again and be a good fan.

Fuck off
We have been really shit many times, we have also been pretty good many times over my life time, but this is different….Why? Well we always knew back in the day there would be transitions between managers (who tended to be there a long time) and player changes. We got that, we excepted that, it was part of the game, it was part of the fun, part of the highs and part of the lows….

But now it feels different, 20 years of this ownership and this ownership just demands more and more from the punter with less and less offered back to the punter, only excuses….
Punters have had to put up with a lot over the last 20 years (not Enic) with raising prices, fucked up KO times, Europe forcing Sunday game after Sunday game, transport infrastructure not keeping up with demand, to name but a few….the least the club could do is try to bring the joy…..

Personally I don't see how spurs can turn things around now. This is now a project for someone, it's not a case of someone stepping in, it's a case of a man with a plan and support all required, and there in lies your problem. Right now with levy you will never get that, not the time, the support or the right man coming in.

Levy has utterly fckd things. People can be lucky for a long time. They can make a fortune, they can build an ego the size of the eifle tower, they can suck the baws of the boss till they are all shrivelled. But you know eventually the luck will run out. Well, levys ran the fck out and took us down with him.

We have a billion £ debt, a disfunctional squad which consists of key players desperate to leave, and others who just simply show up for a pay day. A manager who is in for a payday and a coach who fn shit!!!!!

Levy thought it was a property project, build the best stadium and everything thing else look after itself. Wrong! a factory needs machines and an office needs computers - buy poor quality then expect poor quality.

Nuno ain't the problem, neither are the players - they are like the supporters, all levys victims.

Levy won't sell as he has a price, nobody will buy, cause ain't nobody that fn stupid! He can't get a manager who will actually want or believe he can achieve anything ( the way levy treated people has been shocking) . The players are just wrecks, seriously! All emotionally fucked up wrecks.. Look how many levy has fckd over!

Supporting spurs for life is a given, but until levy is gone, it will also be a sentence. Levy out ASAP!
Wow! Gotta hand it to ya buddy. What a fucking superb post.

approve-applause.gif

Great Post.

People think he's a genius for borrowing a billion pounds and building a stadium.

I could have done that. So could you and 90% of people on here.

The only losers are the poor suckers still paying him money.

Problem for levy is the ones that are 40 plus have the money and more and more of us the penny has dropped.

He has factored that in and we could be a Coventry plus where we have a shit team but the stadium pays for the debt.

Although that relies on a lot of people buying hot dogs and cola 4 times a year.

I anticipate a massive drop in attendance for all but the big games next season . They went very deep into the waiting list for this season. The words, “home, roost , to , coming , chickens” spring to mind, not necessarily in that order.

Great Post.

People think he's a genius for borrowing a billion pounds and building a stadium.

I could have done that. So could you and 90% of people on here.

The only losers are the poor suckers still paying him money.

Problem for levy is the ones that are 40 plus have the money and more and more of us the penny has dropped.

He has factored that in and we could be a Coventry plus where we have a shit team but the stadium pays for the debt.

Although that relies on a lot of people buying hot dogs and cola 4 times a year.
Not only could you have done it, if you didn't dick around for years you could have built the same fucking thing at a fraction of the incurred cost.

Not only could you have done it, if you didn't dick around for years you could have built the same fucking thing at a fraction of the incurred cost.

Without doubt. And on time.

And it would have been delivered in 2015. For 450 million too. No need for nfl 2 times a year. At the current rate of profits this means we wouldn't have to wait 50 years to get our money back. Our money btw. From nfl concessions.

Never forget he borrowed all that money off us. Well not me. But the folks that actually pay.

Season tickets would be capped at a grand. The corporates would pay extra.

I'd finance travel for the away fans too. Just normal stuff.

The fucking state of you trying to appear holier than thou when 99% of your posts on this forum are dedicated to a witch hunt of one of our best ever players. Get a fucking grip of yourself you gigantic hypocrite.

Not to mention riding Jose's dick while taking any opportunity to piss all over Pochettino. You're the one who can fuck off.
Just stick the tiresome troll on ignore.

How do we get ENIC / Levy out though? We've got to make sure their bottom line takes a hit. They really don't give a shit about winning. Their goal is to make the highest risk adjusted returns, not winning.

How do we get ENIC / Levy out though? We've got to make sure their bottom line takes a hit. They really don't give a shit about winning. Their goal is to make the highest risk adjusted returns, not winning.
They’ll leave when they want to like Ashley did. 14 years of protests, boycotts, half empty stadiums and relegations didn’t stop him. He knew what he had.

This club owes ENIC a billion and they are going to get it.

Turn your back on Levy, not Skipp

You are a real fan!
Whats a real fan to you?
Stop watching and “not giving a fuck if we lose” because we haven’t won a trophy.

But if we win a trophy, come back and celebrate?

People taking this stance, you have one leg to stand on. We win under ENIC then you can’t be part of it.

You’ve quit until ENIC go.
Quitting until Nuno gets the team playing well wasnt on the table.

So I guess I’ll see you in 15 years or so.
You want new owners, not success under this regime.

This regime has failed, but they’re what we have, and if that’s the only regime Spurs are playing under, then that’s the regime I’ll watch them under.

Back
Top Bottom