Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He isnt for me. He has ability but doesnt affect the game enough wherever he is played. Really needs to join Winks and Alli in the outs list. Pretty clear a quality number no 10 and a right sided forward that can score goals are our top priority in January/next summer.

I thought he was good today. Just needed that extra quality touch a couple of times to generate a goal for himself or his teammates

I thought he was awful, I don't mind him being in the team if he's gonna provide moments of magic but the guy couldn't even pass wind today, he was genuinely shocking - he should be nowhere near the team if he's gonna produce displays like that.

Nobody was poor for us today. Tanguy wasn't. Kane wasn't.

It was a good team performance overall, with one or two wonderful individual performances, lead by Asia's finest.

His pass accuracy today was 68% which is shite, it's not like he even tried anything that tricky. So many easy balls given away by him in the first half.

He's at his best when the game is played at pace and he's got less time to think about things. A little bit like Raheem Sterling in that regard. Yeah, he'll get caught with the ball at times. But that one turn he did where he got a decent shot off was magical. If he can produce one of those moments each game then he will be deserving of a place in this current Tottenham side.

Weird game today. I’ve seen him look lazy, unfit, and uninterested but never seen his touch and passing so off as it was today. He always flashes class even when he’s loafing.

Think he just had an off day on the ball, didn’t have any problems with his effort.

I think he’s right. People’s narrative last week was that he’s unable to last 90 minutes and now he did. Still needs fitness and I think Nuno understands that, and still needs someone to motivate him and tell him the real truth, which is that we’re probably about his level considering his inconsistency. I personally don’t think he’s the type of player motivated by money. Idk maybe I’m wrong. If he can become consistent and work harder, he can dream about whatever big club he thinks he deserves to play in. But until then, he needs to keep his head down and improve.

If, if, if...

If my aunty had bollocks, she'd be my uncle

If Mark Noble had any talent, he'd be world class

He was poor, lost possession easily, won no tackles and created nothing. He had a shuffle and shot just before being taken off but I stand by what I said months ago, £ for £ he’s our worst ever signing.

Back
Top Bottom