Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have no issues with Skipp or Hoj. We aren't expecting them to be creative, and with enough creativity in our right wing and third midfielders, we wouldn't need them to be.

Either Dele just doesn't bring enough to that role, or Nuno has told Dele to not be creative. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the latter to be honest, since Dele clearly can pass and be creative, but hasn't been as daring this season.
I really don’t know why Nuno would tell Dele not to be creative but although Dele is putting in the effort he’s struggling

Yeah !! he will start vs Chelsea

shocked jurassic park GIF

We are going to get FUCKED without Ndombele in the midfield. We actually looked competitive for 45 minutes with him fit and actually trying.

Nuno needs to get his ass motivated or whatever and play him 90 minutes.

FUCKKKKKKK

He's a player who has a number of deficiencies but should still be one of the first names on the teamsheet because we have accumulated so much dross at the club that any player who has the ability to turn a man or a pick a clever pass is an automatic starter.

Yeah he's lazy, yeah his stamina is a disgrace, and his attitude in general stinks .. but he's a footballer. Which is more than you can say for pretty much all our other so called midfielders.

This debate is silly he is not the problem he a symptom of everything that happened after Poch. Players who came for him not working. Clueless recruitment (some of it Pochettinos) Levy hiring g tw coaches specifically against the clubs ethos. And just bad footballi g decisions that seem to be about penny pinching as the priority: Locelso ( he is lucky he isn't English).over Fernades Eggs Royale over Tomiyasu.
Since we lost Mcdonald /Poch we have been utterly utterly lost. N'dombele still better than the other pretenders and none of them good enough and way better than Kane.

If Ndombele came straight after Dembele left, he would be fantastic for us and possibly took us to the next level.

Right now he's a player with bags of talent but the team around him aren't balanced enough. Individually we have quality but the team seems so disjointed it's hard for Ndombele to be as effective as we see and believe he can be.

He brilliant at moving the ball from our half to the final third and maintaining possession under a lot of pressure.

I would play him with Skipp and Hojbjerg as a midfield three along with Sonny, Kane, and Dele as our front three. Let Dele roam.

He brilliant at moving the ball from our half to the final third and maintaining possession under a lot of pressure.

I would play him with Skipp and Hojbjerg as a midfield three along with Sonny, Kane, and Dele as our front three. Let Dele roam.
I'm afraid Dele is not who you want him to be.

We are going to get FUCKED without Ndombele in the midfield. We actually looked competitive for 45 minutes with him fit and actually trying.

Nuno needs to get his ass motivated or whatever and play him 90 minutes.

FUCKKKKKKK
Hes not fit enough for a full 90. But its better to have 1 good half from him than two shit ones from the replacements

Back
Top Bottom