Palace v Spurs 11th Sept 12:30 - Selhurst Park

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We can point the finger at players as much as we want, but this is on Nuno, and I like the bloke.

Far too passive from minute 1. At half time I said to the Old man that we needed to change the momentum. I'd have swapped Dele for Gil and Winks for Ndombele as we needed to put pressure on them, get an out all in Gil and look for him to push their RB back, have Ndombele breaking the press centrally. We have both Skipp and PEH on the pitch, so the protection was there that would have allowed Ndombele some license to get in amongst them. I feel both players would have given CP questions to answer but, as it was, we gave them nothing except momentum. They were asking all the questions.

Even with Tanganga sent off, we still needed to do something to change the dynamic out there, but it would have meant some bravery.

Sadly it was bravery that was lacking today from the manager.

Same as Mourinho, the defensive approach works well against the bigger sides where you counter them. Using the same tactics against lesser opposition is either lazy or stupid. Regardless of how bad we've been we should not be lining up with 4 central midfielders

I was just wondering why the fuck I was still watching. Just to suffer, apparently.

1l5y7j.gif

Back
Top Bottom