Palace v Spurs 11th Sept 12:30 - Selhurst Park

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some of you are far too quick to jump on Nuno, and I say this as someone who was opposed to him becoming our manager.

Yes the lineup today was very negative and the performance has been awful.

Son and Bergjwin, two of our first choice attacking players were out injured. Ndombele who most here were making fun of for the past month hasn't played a minute of football all season. Sanchez was not available and he was in our first XI. Dier went down in the first 15 minutes. Obviously the Argentinians are out.

I've seen posts in here about how there are "no excuses for this" well uh, missing a huge chunk of the squad is a very valid excuse.

I'm not saying Nuno is THE guy but jumping on him after our first defeat is very Woolwich. Get a grip.

I beg some of these journalists have the bottle to ask Nuno about the absolute state of this midfield selection and refusing to bring on Ndombele at HT after having ZERO shots in 45 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom