Palace v Spurs 11th Sept 12:30 - Selhurst Park

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You have been saving that..waiting for the right time to post. Negative shit...

Yes, of course I have...I have been singing the managers praises all season long and saying how refreshing it is for us to play decent football.

Also praising him for his positive attacking changes last week.

But yeah, I have been saving it for the right time to post it, has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that I am completely pissed off about the constant lies the people in charge of this club produce to the supporters.

He said he will make us proud, are you proud right now? Does this look like the attacking football we were promised? Being dominated by Crystal Palace and making one sub whilst we have multiple attacking options on the bench?

I love this club, unlike some of these cunts who claim to support us and instead pick managers and players and owners over the club itself.

Whole lot of athleticism for Palace on this small pitch...and they have a wee bit of quality albeit young quality. Add in this awesome home support and they may even overcome the taint of Veira's management. Comms just said we were "well-beaten". Sad!

Watched the whole game. Very bad!

Yes, I know were forced to make an early sub for Dier and that definitely affected things but why no Gil or Dembele?

Also, I liked the Emerson Royal signing but my word, that was a shocking shocking debut.

This was the acid test for Nuno. Reduced options from.the beginning but plenty with which to beat Palace. But Nuno didn't know how to. He's dogshit.

Just a shame we'll have to wait at least a year before we change him out.

Why didn't we bring an attacking player on at 1-0 with 10 to play and have a fucking go?

If Gil can't even get on in that scenario he must not rate him at all.

As already said utterly brain dead today, Hugo getting a player injured with a sloppy throw out, Tanganga flying into a tackle on a yellow, Davies coming on and giving the ball away four times before putting his arm out to the ball, Nuno selecting Winks. John Moss just being typical John Moss.

It's just been utterly turd from everybody involved.

With the possible exception of Moura
This x 1000%

Back
Top Bottom