Palace v Spurs 11th Sept 12:30 - Selhurst Park

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I might be out of the loop here, but where are Sanchez, Romero and Son? All in quarantine?

Our midfield is a disgrace, btw. Winks and Skipp? It's like playing with Tom Carroll and Ryan Mason, just worse.

One doesn't want to be here and the other one just disappoints and has done for too long to believe it will change.
The only time Kane has used some energy is to moan at the ref.

Dele, fuck all going forward. As usual.

Feel sorry for the likes of reggie, rodon and skipp having to carry these so called seasoned professionals

Nuno will get praise from me if he deserves it (and I have done so).

So far, I'm not impressed, overall.

He can organise and motivate, but there just doesn't seem to be any real tactical depth there.

Long way to go, but I've seen this all before.

He's gonna be stubborn and self-destructive, ultimately.

Any manager with a clue takes off Dele at halftime and brings on Gil as an dynamic threat/outlet to get at them and free up space and opportunities for Kane; who was the only real chance of us getting a goal/s today.

Awful managerial performance.

Same old BS.

Back
Top Bottom