Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

9GePjET.jpg

Is it wrong for me to not dislike this sponsor? :gallashmm:

I really love both kits ... the away design and the hp logos are really growing on me ... and the home ... well, it's simply a class act.

I just cant wait to finally get my first spurs (home) jersey .... !!!!!

Anyway, here's Paulo in the kit ... looks nice and it also shows that these kits may be looser than last years or just that ... a larger size won't look too bad.

BOqS93CCAAIdXyR.jpg

Or just that we've gawn and bought a Brazilian Oompa-Loompah!

Green should never be in our color scheme. Not that I think cyan should either, but I'll take it over green.

Since the two kits we've seen are relatively light colored, I'm rather safely assuming (as I'm sure most of you are) that the 3rd will be a dark color scheme. Surely navy with white and cyan trimming?

THIS THIS AND THIS!

HOME - WHITE SHIRTS/NAVY SHORTS
AWAY - NAVY SHIRTS/WHITE SHORTS
3rd - ALL YELLOW or LIGHT BLUE (if you must!)

Why can't those cock-a-doody 'Murrrrican people REALISE THIS????

Cyan & Geen FFS!!! (though I realise Cyan is a distant relative of light blue!!)

I don't understand why everybody is so angry about having green. Things don't have to be the same every single year. I quite like the cyan away uniforms and the cyan logo is growing on me. New and different isnt always bad.

Because my opinion obviously matters and because this is the internet, I would love to see a third kit that looks aggressive as all fuck. Basically Levy walked into the UA meeting and said "Get me a third kit that resembles the ferocity and dominance of the F-22" and stormed out.

Because my opinion obviously matters and because this is the internet, I would love to see a third kit that looks aggressive as all fuck. Basically Levy walked into the UA meeting and said "Get me a third kit that resembles the ferocity and dominance of the F-22" and stormed out.

You say that to UA and you get something like this:

maryland-football-jerseys.png

I liked last years better tbh. I am a fan of the navy shorts/socks on the home kit though. I dont mind either kit but I wont be getting either.

Hopefully the 3rd kit looks nice.

Back
Top Bottom