Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the part of the window where players that I had no interest in at the start of the window start looking good because they are better than the nothing we have and are likely to get.

No interest in Thuram when he was linked, but now would love to bring him in. I was even warming to the idea of Tomiyasu as an improvement over Aurier/Doherty and better LCB option than Dier/Davies.

Hell at this point I would even take Traore because he is better than the nothing we have. It would be far from ideal but at least give us something we are in desperate need of.
Emerson is the Aurier/Doherty upgrade, no need for Tomiyasu.

The GOAT

Whilst I think it's all poppycock and they make shit up, this is very likely scenario now.
Absolute bullshit, the end result probably will be along those lines, and so no one will be able to categorically refute the ITK as such, but there is no insider info there, just the virgins at SC have seen the writing on the wall and realised the only way for them to keep the clicks going is to feed into the Levy/Enic animosity.

Shameless, pathetic, ego driven pair of dorks that run that place.

We aren’t in a serious European competition this season so Scarlett can probably take all the minutes Vinicius had in the Europa League last season.

Hopefully he will want to show Barca what they are missing. Similar to Kane’s situation really. Never underestimate the power of spite.

even so. we still cannot go all season with just 2 recognised strikers one of which is 18.

Absolute bullshit, the end result probably will be along those lines, and so no one will be able to categorically refute the ITK as such, but there is no insider info there, just the virgins at SC have seen the writing on the wall and realised the only way for them to keep the clicks going is to feed into the Levy/Enic animosity.

Shameless, pathetic, ego driven pair of dorks that run that place.

I'm confused. I stated quite clearly that I thought their ramblings were "poppycock"
In the sense that they don't have inside knowledge.
They have just used an educated guess method to predict the outcome - no more business and the fabricated reasons as to how it happened to act as though there IS inside knowledge.

Not that we will win, but I'd struggle to be excited if we won whatever the Europa cup we're in now is called.

Why?

It is a trophy so we can start to put an end to the empty cabinet banter, the co-efficient points would almost assure us of CL football in 2024 when the new rules come in and it could help to start creating a winning attitude around the club.

Plus, it gives some players young and on the fringe of the team a chance to get experience and show what they are/aren't as well.

Why?

It is a trophy so we can start to put an end to the empty cabinet banter, the co-efficient points would almost assure us of CL football in 2024 when the new rules come in and it could help to start creating a winning attitude around the club.

Plus, it gives some players young and on the fringe of the team a chance to get experience and show what they are/aren't as well.
same players who choked when we had numerous chances

How far have we come since the 90's?
We won the FA Cup in 1991
We won the League Cup in 1999
Then ENIC arrived and we've won 50% of those in more than double the period of time.
Thats not the only measure of progress though. Wigan won the FA cup in 2013, would you fancy trading places with them since by this logic they have gotten further than us?

Spurs community and their bullshitters have been spouting nonsense all summer about another 3/4 signings in and a striker too play with Harry. Now, their bullshit is being exposed, suddenly this new story about Levy emerges from “The Goat”. Absolutely pathetic. Trust me, I can’t stand Levy and i can’t wait for the bald cunt too fuck off, so we can actually win something and show some ambition, but this is 100% Spurs community trying too save face and keep the donations coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom