Tottenham v. Manchester City (Sun Aug. 15 16:30 BST)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even in a win, Harry is a distraction. Watching Nuno and Son interviews on NBC and they are being asked about Kane, about the crowd chanting against Kane. Just let them enjoy this ffs.

It did look good.

At times, I thought we looked very narrow, so I would worry against a side that was moving the ball quickly. That said, if they're really drilled and have the ability to shift with the play then it could be very effective.

City were a shadow of themselves. Playing at a walking pace.

Not that I care. Fuck'em.

For this one, I would have preferred to see Son as the wide left forward (he’s so much more dangerous coming in from wide as we saw with the goal), with maybe Alli as the false 9 (once we sell Kane, but another decent fulcrum type) and I’d liked to have seen GLC as the L8.

The dream would be getting Ndombele out there as the R8 too, a decent Rb and partner for Romero, and this could actually look a half decent team?

ftSSh76.gif

Gym&Chill

For this one, I would have preferred to see Son as the wide left forward (he’s so much more dangerous coming in from wide as we saw with the goal), with maybe Alli as the false 9 (once we sell Kane, another decent fulcrum) and I’d liked to have seen GLC as the L8.

The dream would be getting Ndombele out there as the R8 too, a decent Rb and partner for Romero, and this could actually look a half decent team?
Very curious how we setup against Wolves in a week.

Back
Top Bottom