Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Harry Kane is a clown. He has lost all the respect and affection I had for him. Levy shouldn't accept anything less than £200M or £150M + a player.

I hope no Tottenham fan ever forgets Kane's disrespect for our club and we treat him as he deserves if he leaves.

Last edited:
Harry Kane is a clown. He has lost all the respect and affection I had for him. Levy shouldn't accept anything less than £200M or £150M + a player.
We should come out with a statement saying we will sell Kane to anyone that'll likely not be in contention of winning a trophy in the next 2-3 years. Price tag 120 million + young talented players.

I haven't seen this place virtually unanimous in its condemnation of Harry before .

Good to see.

For me this isnt Kane v Levy. Whatever has gone on behind the scenes, is irrelevant to this petulant act that has brought the whole Club to a standstill.

Holding the Club at ransom 2 weeks out from season opener.

The Club is bigger than both egos here.

Levy should extract every fucking penny out of these cunts, and send Kane on his way.

I hope no Tottenham fan ever forgets Kane's disrespect for our club and we treat him as he deserves if he leaves.

Watch as this shitshow carries on that fans will drop the 200M to 150M and even lower just to get the rat out of the club.

Which probably highlights the reason why Kane is doing this. I'm fascinated to see how this will end but I imagine whichever the outcome, Kane's name is mud. If he thinks his mates in the media will be on his side he is deluded. They hate spurs a shit load more than they love Kane.

The "I can understand why he wants to leave to win trophies" line will be forgotten when he doesn't sign for Manure. And we all know Gary Southgate picks his lineups with one eye on tomorrow's headlines.

No Harry Kane but Sterling in the team of the tournament? Must be a diversity thing right? lol

Nope.

Likely a positional thing.

Plus are we really using voting for "team of the tournament" to judge players now?

I guess you will grasp at anything to further your pathetic agenda since you can't use facts or what actually happened on the pitch.

Despite what some see as an anti-Spurs media (well the DM) in general the media are not coming out on the side of "Captain Marvel" he is losing support across the board not just with Spurs fans .... don't think it's greed with Harry just wanting to win things, but hard to argue that you're doing the right thing when you're absent without leave in Florida ...

As Haaland and Lukaku get more expensive and less available the stronger Levy's hand becomes, Kane or more likely his idiot brother, have read the room very wrong ... time to claim it was all a big misunderstanding and get his ageing arse back to work.

Word is that we are allowing Tanganga to leave on loan. This could be a shrewd move by the club; as it leaves us short on our home grown club trained quota. "Sorry Harry, you can't leave. Rules are rules".

I am pretty confident that if Kane leaves, this will be motivation for our remaining players to push on and own the performance of the squad. For a long time we have been the 'Harry Kane' team and this rebuild could be a great chance to make it more about the squad than the player.

If there is ill feeling towards Kane in the dressing room, bringing him back is only likely to yield a repeat of last seasons lackluster performances and players blaming each other.

Read this

I really like Ally Gold but he comes off as a bit of a jerk if all these questions are from him. Start right away with a Harry question? Talk about the game first. Then Nuno says it's an internal issue and he keeps asking about Kane.

I expect that from some journalists but expected better and more respect from Gold.

I am really surprised at how quickly our fans have turned on Harry.

None of us know what’s gone on behind the scenes. Being a Spurs fan for all these years under Levy, I would first suspect that he has forced Harry down this path. This way, Levy comes out on the better end with him taking a sort of a win-win situation where if Harry pushes for a move, he destroys us fans’ affection for him and his reputation. If Harry doesn’t push hard for a move, he will have to bow down and stay how Levy wants him. It’s a lose-lose situation for Harry.

Surely that contract wasnt signed at aged 32.
29….
Point is sometimes the value is actually what someone wants to pay, same as a house or a piece of art, and something is valued at the price someone wants for it….

In Harry Kane’s situation numbers can be batted around from now in till next Christmas but if our club value him at 200m then that’s what we expect to sell him for, if someone buys him at that then that’s exactly what he’s worth, not a penny more, not a penny less…if no one pays that price then we have overpriced him….

Word is that we are allowing Tanganga to leave on loan. This could be a shrewd move by the club; as it leaves us short on our home grown club trained quota. "Sorry Harry, you can't leave. Rules are rules".

"We decided to either let you go to City or Tanganga out on loan due to our home grown requirements, but unfortunately you were in Florida or somewhere fucking about when you should have been at the training ground. Tanganga was available to discuss the situation with us, so we wish him all the best."

Back
Top Bottom