Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hitchens may not be great but anyone under Levy told to shop at the Ritz with a £5 note is going to have difficulty.
I’ll be honest, I don’t particularly know what Steve does at Spurs apart from moan about the transfer window. Was it Hitchens that picked out relatively cheap talents like Zaha and Grealish? only for Levy to mess them up and see their value quadruple inside a few years. A blind man could have realised we needed Wanyama a year earlier than when he signed (I believe we would have won the league ahead of Leicester had he joined). Was it Levy that said we didn’t need him then? I have no idea but my suspicions are working under Levy is a thankless task.

For the first time in over 30+ years of supporting Spurs I have woke up today thinking about genuinely walking away.

It's not because we didn't get Conte or even because we are going to be going through another dark period and huge rebuild.

It's because I don't want to support these greed merchants who own our club, I don't want to tell them it's ok to fuck over the supporters, I don't want to be part of the problem anymore.

I literally detest Daniel Levy, hate him and I don't use those words lightly, I can't look at his face anymore, he's a fucking rat, a rat who has no care whatsoever for the supporters who make this club what it is.

I can't stand Joe Lewis, fucking disgusting snake needs to sell up and fuck off.

These owners and this chairman have broken me, what's the point? Why would I want to watch the club I love suffer and struggle because it's being essentially abused by our owners?

The players, manager (whomever that may be) and the supporters are in an impossible situation now.

The owners have shown they don't care even though they make big statements about DNA and caring about the fans and ambition on the pitch, their ACTIONS say otherwise.

I am walking away until they leave, this is me done, I don't care who we bring in or sign now, I will not line their pockets and support what they are doing to this club.
Couldn't have said it better

I’ll be honest, I don’t particularly know what Steve does at Spurs apart from moan about the transfer window. Was it Hitchens that picked out relatively cheap talents like Zaha and Grealish? only for Levy to mess them up and see their value quadruple inside a few years. A blind man could have realised we needed Wanyama a year earlier than when he signed (I believe we would have won the league ahead of Leicester had he joined). Was it Levy that said we didn’t need him then? I have no idea but my suspicions are working under Levy is a thankless task.

If we had the team that came second against Chelsea the season prior we would have easily won the league against Leicester the prior year. Pretty sure we missed out some targets that season, a DM would probably have won us the league, I remember that killed us during the Leicester season.

Well he can always blame this all on Covid.

Which is exactly what he will do by the way.
Other clubs see Covid as an opportunity to buy from a position of strength due to the PL money and get talent in for the next 5 years

we see it as a threat as the bald growth is concerned about the amount of hot dog sales he is losing out on due to no NFL

GET OUT

After the ESL and now this humiliation it’s the first time I have seen almost no one defend him. We even used to have people defend him when he tried to move the club to Stratford but it’s completely turned now.

Can somebody compile a list which shows all of ENIC and Levys failures since taking over the club? I think we need to organise a protest/petition with the supporters all signing it and share it via social media platforms and try and get Levy dismissed on the grounds of negligence and incompetence. Also for lying to and misleading the supporters.

Can somebody compile a list which shows all of ENIC and Levys failures since taking over the club? I think we need to organise a protest/petition with the supporters all signing it and share it via social media platforms and try and get Levy dismissed on the grounds of negligence and incompetence. Also for lying to and misleading the supporters.

An open letter video to Levy/Enic would be good. Not shouty but composed and lay the evidence out thing. Get it trending on Twitter. Make them have no choice but to respond

Finally the vast majority of our fan base have seen the light and have turned on him. I won’t be spending a single penny anymore whilst they are in charge, so couldn’t careless who we get now, it’s an absolute farce. This managerial chaos is the latest in the long list of failures under this regime. Conte exposing them for the cheap skate fraud he is. I hope the fans boo them to fuck and it’s a toxic atmosphere all season, fuck them.

Finally the vast majority of our fan base have seen the light and have turned on him. I won’t be spending a single penny anymore whilst they are in charge, so couldn’t careless who we get now, it’s an absolute farce. This managerial chaos is the latest in the long list of failures under this regime. Conte exposing them for the cheap skate fraud he is. I hope the fans boo them to fuck and it’s a toxic atmosphere all season, fuck them.
Not so sure about that, already seeing people defend them, shifting the blame etc.

That's the problem with cults.

The fury I felt last night has not dropped at all. What a bunch of fraud cunts.

there is now no reason to back ENIC (I felt we were way past that anyway) and every reason to do everything we can to get them out.

Back
Top Bottom