Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.

Getting a DoF that Conte likes would make me feel a lot better about his appointment I will say that. A layer between Conte and Levy.

If and that’s a big if we get a DoF and he has full control to support Conte I will support getting Conte. Has to be done properly.

Tuttosport are a shit source in Italy, the equivalent of The Sun or Daily Mirror. Also, Paratici wasn't the mastermind of Juves 9-in-a-row titles, Marotta was. Paratici has gotten a club that made the Champions League final twice in 3 years, and made it progressively worse each and every year. Hard pass.

Getting a DoF that Conte likes would make me feel a lot better about his appointment I will say that. A layer between Conte and Levy.

If and that’s a big if we get a DoF and he has full control to support Conte I will support getting Conte. Has to be done properly.

Totally agree

I am Italian, and to me what he did with the worst Italian national team ever (or almost, we will see at the Euros in a couple of weeks) has been unbelievable, so he has proven that he can improve any kind of player.

If he turns Matt Doherty into a footballer then he's not a manager, he's a fucking magician.

Last edited:
Thats was my first thought.
And this may be irrational, but ...He's another Chelsea cast off.
Conte is a great coach... but we've had two ex Chelsea coaches in the last 10 years and neither has worked out... Why should we immediately go down that path again? Our best coaches from the last 20 years haven't had any of that clash of histories.

Can you imagine the state of Winks and Sissoko if this guy comes in?

Fucking shitting it the pair of them

angry chelsea GIF

Definitely wouldn't turn my nose up at it tbh.

Tbh, the coefficient points from the Conference league could be massive for us in the future.

Under the proposed UCL changes from 2024 the top 2 teams in the coefficient rankings who don't qualify for the Champions League but do qualify for Europa or Conference get a spot

This year that would've been us and Roma

Back
Top Bottom