Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We can all be honest about Kane now. He has got a dopey looking face and it is torturous listening to him trying to form words with a mouth full of tongue. Aside from his footballing skills, it's always been a bit of an embarrassment to have him as the face of the club, a face that looks remarkably like Odo from Deep Space 9, who rather aptly is a shape shifter. And he should have passed to Sterling, and did swear on his daughter's life that he scored a goal he never scored.

This is basically what all non Tottenham fans have been saying about him for years and I'm done defending him.
Come on,have a word.
I am pissed off with the timing of it all,but we are better than slagging the fella like that ,aren't we?

Wow, just wow. That says more about you than it does about Harry. You kept these observations and feelings to yourself all these years and now you feel safe to express them. Congratulations, hope you feel like a big man now
Look, from reading his posts over the years, he is a very emotional guy, I think. He is hurting very badly right now. That's all.

Fucking hate Gary Neville and Sky.

They have had an agenda to see us fail for years. It needs to be called out

Every time we get a good player they can't wait to jump on the transfer stories.

Lost a bit of a respect for Kane doing a shitty interview with Neville, the only purpose of this is to engineer a move.

if you want to move fine, but do it with the club rather than trying to force their hand via the media

Fucking hate Gary Neville and Sky.

They have had an agenda to see us fail for years. It needs to be called out
Could be true about the agenda against us(not that we as a club take steps to help ourselves) but I'm sure Neville is a Man Utd fan and if it's true Harry is joing City then I don't see how that is going to help Utd

Come on,have a word.
I am pissed off with the timing of it all,but we are better than slagging the fella like that ,aren't we?

OK, over the top perhaps so I deleted it. But as the Barcelona fans used to say to Figo when they threw a pig's head at him, we only hate you so much now because we used to love so much, I don't mind the guy leaving but it's the way he's doing it

Don't care if I do either. Never been so angry towards a player, He quit with the season still on the line,
How did he quit?
I saw him trying yesterday, number of times he was running for the ball and gave it to Martinez for a goal-out.

He just wants to win things. He was same yesterday as most of our games. Get a grip.

That dressing room is pure poison. Every cunt out for himself.
I don't think it is, it wasn't like that just a few years ago, so it can be achieved. But it's a common dynamic from the Snr players within team sports if fostered and allowed to permeate (which Mourinho has basically instigated this as he did at Chelsea and Man U).

BUT when key members are pulling this kind of shit it really makes it hard for others to rally around, made all the more difficult when there's no manager to foster a new momentum. One of the most impressive pieces of man-management I've seen was how Poch emboldened Kane, Dele, Bentaleb, Mason and Co to challenge the bigger voices in the dressing room (Kaboul, Ade etc..). It formed the foundation from what he then built from.

We don't have a manager in place to facilitate/support this and our young players have been nowhere to be seen this season so would understandably all have their nuts down hiding in the corner as they are nowhere near breaking through.

NW1Spur NW1Spur
You totally crossed the line there. There may be people on this forum with speech impediments. Apologise

I apologise and I deleted it.

Edit: the point I wanted to get across was the fans of the clubs he's likely to go to have been abusive towards him for years and we're the ones that have always defended him, but I personally don't feel the need to anymore.

Last edited:
NW1Spur NW1Spur
You totally crossed the line there. There may be people on this forum with speech impediments. Apologise
Not just that, but Kane gave us 7 best years of his career. Was legend in the making. And what did Levy do to help this club to win things? When we needed players the most he didn't buy anyone. Then he sacked the manager who said we need rebuild and hire a lunatic who fucked us even more.

I can’t fault Harry for wanting to leave but this interview is a cunt move. Timing is way off.
Yep. Agreed. He can get fucked now quite frankly.

Wait until the end of the season for your interview with Sky where you say you want to leave. Don't do it when there are two games left.

I just scanned Harry's interview and I don't really have a problem with it, apart from the 100m he's quoted feeling slightly low-ball.

In my opinion, Levy should hang up the phone if the informal offer is anything less than 130, and depending on the structure of the deal with the upfront guarantee versus installments, etc. it should fall no lower than 115m.

But I'm still calm and comfortable that Kane will be at the club next season.

Back
Top Bottom