Juan Foyth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They have an option to buy at 15 million euros. It's likely that Villarreal will try and negotiate that down slightly due to Covid recession.
However, at this rate, it's looking likely that Foyth is better than both Aurier and Doherty. So we may hold onto him.

The first part is debatable but even if true he is not close to good and lets hope that the is no chance of the second part happening.

They have an option to buy at 15 million euros. It's likely that Villarreal will try and negotiate that down slightly due to Covid recession.
However, at this rate, it's looking likely that Foyth is better than both Aurier and Doherty. So we may hold onto him.
Yes but if they sell moreno or chukwueze they have more than enough money to pay these 15 millions

The first part is debatable but even if true he is not close to good and lets hope that the is no chance of the second part happening.
The other part is are there better right backs where is Levy ready to spend enough money?
+ we can't offer european football so it will be also difficult to get a very good one
Aarons looking to join Everton
I don't know other ones...

Have you been watching this game?
Edit: Or have you watched other Villarreal games this season?

I have watched this game and parts of other Villareal Europa league games.

For Villareal he has moved around playing in different positions, most of the reports on him are that is fine, he showed when he was previously here that he wasn't good enough.

I have yet to see anything in his play, anything in the reports or anything in the consistency of where they play him that would indicate he is close to good enough to be a starting RB for a top 4 PL team.

Back
Top Bottom