Which Forum Members Should Own & Manage The Mighty Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's in Charge? (maximum one vote per roll)...

• Mrs Perryman - Club Owner

Votes: 35 52.2%
  • DTM - Manager

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Joe Clash - Club Owner

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Case - Manager

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Joan Thomas - Club Owner

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Zest - Social Media

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Cretinousgoat - Press Officer

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Arcspace - Cunt

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • potatoe - Chief Catering Officer

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Bazali - Chief Scout

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Tottenham Sean - BrewMeister

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • TimotheeAtouba - Club Owner

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Rocket - Head Groundsman/Mover Of The Turf

• Nutter Naylor - Security

• Big Sky Spur (Foot Fetishist) - i/c The Boot Room.

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Zest - Sports Science Guru

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Stevee - Tea Lady

• Superstaryid - Club Owner

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Allejo10 - Chief Scout In The Glorious Nation Of Kazakhstan

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Paul Gascoigne - Head of Recruitment

• Mrs, Perryman's 2-yr-old Great Nephew - Head of Recruitment

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Jimk - Head of Stadium Development (he/she renews the bogrolls)

• CousinEddie - Relaxation the rapist

• Furballman - Club owner (give him a vote or he gets upset)

• Nabil Bentaleb - Manager par excellence

• Total voters
Fantasising that Levy/Enic offer to give the club to one person on this forum, on the condition that a forum member becomes the Manager, who should they be?

You may not nominate yourself and you may not nominate the same person as both owner and manager. You need to give reasons for your choice.

I'll nominate Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman to be the new owner. It's about time a woman had the job.

Voted, landslide to Mrs P.

Have we got enough members to put £5K in each and buy the club? (someone here can lend me mine, as my first months salary)

I am officially applying for the position of Relaxation Therapist!

(It's a thing, I googled it).

Yes, this is how I'm spending my Friday night...
You're officially added.

My fat old fingers accidentally added an extra space to the job title. Only noticed once I'd added it and can't change it now. Apologies. Good luck with your application.

At least you made the list, stevee stevee .
I mean you'd have to be a real loser not to even make the list...

Sad Kristen Bell GIF
So your saying I’m on the loser list, YES

surely Zest should be in charge of the players dietary requirements?

I go way deeper than that hun, have I not regaled you in my abilities with Rubies and Libido?...

My dream is a 2ft Gold qi generator, with Rubies and other gems internally lit, so match day that can be glowing around the players, this is the red rag to our internal bull, the red light district, seeing red, then the white lights of the stadium will pull that newly stimulated qi up through the chakras (endocrine glands for those disinclined to believe in chakras or see things as electromagnetic, rather materialistic), from the Base/Lower Dan Tien where the Red first gathers.

£5K should cover build and me at £20 p/h.

This is actually legit research of mine, Wilhelm Reich and Johanna Budwig fusion of principles, kinda deal.

Just imagine.

giphy.gif

One thing is sure, potatoe would be off my menu.

Grass fed steak OK some(one) lunchtime(s).

Pork, shell fish, do one.

Refined sugars and fats, do one.

Protein light evening food.

Pi Electrons of Flax they would love, this is key IMO. Invigorate the cell walls oxygen carrying ability.

Fresh high quality (I'd test our fruit and veg with a refractometer, and create a database - which I largely already have mentally - of where to buy what based on nutritional density) fruit, veg, meats.

Enemas optional but encouraged.

Minerals minerals minerals.

Vote Zest Zest !

...Fresh high quality (I'd test our fruit and veg with a refractometer, and create a database - which I largely already have mentally - of where to buy what based on nutritional density) fruit, veg, meats...

Now THAT is really interesting.

Do you have any advice for the layman on where/where not to buy good quality, nutritional veg?

Now THAT is really interesting.

Do you have any advice for the layman on where/where not to buy good quality, nutritional veg?

M&S, some Waitrose, best buy a refractometer and test for yourself.

Lemons always M&S (they are on/off Brix 10-13 and taste soo good when 12+), strawberries (most fruit) M&S, but it may vary regionally.

If at Spurs I'd engage the biodynamic/biological farmers in the south UK, get veg from them, test and feedback.

d47778eef1b2147e236cecfec59fe2fc.jpg

I would allow fresh potatoe, with Brix 8(+) and fuzzy line (which denotes high TDS or likely mineral density), but I would be staggered if anyone makes them.

It's really empowering to do.

M&S, some Waitrose, best buy a refractometer and test for yourself.

Lemons always M&S (they are on/off Brix 10-13 and taste soo good when 12+), strawberries (most fruit) M&S, but it may vary regionally.

If at Spurs I'd engage the biodynamic/biological farmers in the south UK, get veg from them, test and feedback.

d47778eef1b2147e236cecfec59fe2fc.jpg

I would allow fresh potatoe, with Brix 8(+) and fuzzy line (which denotes high TDS or likely mineral density), but I would be staggered if anyone makes them.

It's really empowering to do.
They’re my sort of stores!

I drove by an Asda the other day

Kevin Durant No GIF

What do you mean?

In the picture, you see the link showing that whatever was tested was 16% Sucrose, that is a sharp line, you want a fuzzy line, which in that case would show a light markation from 18 or so high and 14 or so low with the core showing 16, make sense? That shows a good broad mineral density, higher oxygen... lower nitrate as the plant has finished synthesizing proteins from with complete amino acid chains etc.

In the picture, you see the link showing that whatever was tested was 16% Sucrose, that is a sharp line, you want a fuzzy line, which in that case would show a light markation from 18 or so high and 14 or so low with the core showing 16, make sense? That shows a good broad mineral density, higher oxygen... lower nitrate as the plant has finished synthesizing proteins from with complete amino acid chains etc.
I knew that!

Did I fuck......

Super Troopers What GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Back
Top Bottom