Everton (A) Friday Night Football - 8PM KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This isn't gonna change whilst Jose is manager.

I thought it was no pen on the initial angles but agree with Redknapp there was enough contact as James went to hit the ball to put him off.

City aren't even gonna bother fucking us next week. They will score 2 early and pass it round for the rest of the game whilst our gutless team stands and watches

This gets me through games.
ardbeg-10-year-old-whisky.jpg
My absolute all time favourite whiskey. Especially the cask strength

What IS off with us?
Are we genuinely cursed...?
How are we able to turn decent players to shit, and every manager we've had over the last decade haven't been able to address the winning mentality?

2015/16 and the CL Final were our best chances of true greatness this Century, and yet somehow, we blew our chances at the crucial moment...
It's happened again and again...

Where does the buck stop? Levy, Poch, Arry? How far back do we go.

We're a big club with an 'almost, but not quite' tag.... that's not what true winners do.... we're severely lacking a winners mentality... we just bumble along with a 'that'll do' outlook.

Real shame.
I don't blame the players for hating Jose, he's VERY hateable.... but why did so many of them down tools for Poch as well?
Who DO they want in charge of them....?
Who WOULD they deem worthy if playing for?
Answers on a postcard to: D.Levy, High Road, Tottenham. London N17 0AP
Why does EVERYONE not see that the following season 2016/2017 we had a better season, got more points, were closer to the winners and actually finished second. Didn't lose at home whole season.

It's nothing we didn't expect I'm surprised we avoided defeat tonight. Maybe if kane is out we can start adjusting to just how shit we are going to be without him once he leaves after the euros.

Why does EVERYONE not see that the following season 2016/2017 we had a better season, got more points, were closer to the winners and actually finished second. Didn't lose at home whole season.
Cos muh Trophy.

CL we were inexperienced (improved every year ) and we got beaten by a Chelsea team on a lightweight domestic schedule. Context means nothing though.

Back
Top Bottom