Everton (A) Friday Night Football - 8PM KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I loved him in our Champions League run, but he's complete shite now. There's no way he deserves to play instead of Dele, Lo Celso or Lamela. We shouldn't fit the system to accomodate Sissoko, not at this level.
We arent accomodating sissoko. We defend so badly, we need that many defensive players in the team to get some sort of result.

Gutless line-up 5 at the back with Sissoko and Hojberg so it's almost a back 7.

Fucking cowardly team that reflects this manager completely.

Agree, it is gonna end up 7 at the back at times. On the other hand, if we have Jose as manager, we might as well play Jose-ball. Trying to change from how we played earlier in the season (Jose-ball) has not worked. Nothing is working, he might as well revert to trying to shithouse our way to victory.

Let's hope Sonny and Kane are on fire.

Agree, it is gonna end up 7 at the back at times. On the other hand, if we have Jose as manager, we might as well play Jose-ball. Trying to change from how we played earlier in the season (Jose-ball) has not worked. Nothing is working, he might as well revert to trying to shithouse our way to victory.

Let's hope Sonny and Kane are on fire.
I think this is a precursor of the team for the league cup final. Full on shithouse football to try and steal a result. Proper Jose ball.

5 defenders

2 CDM'S

Against a team who have their top scorer injured.

As said before the Dinamo game, i believe the wrong manager is in prison. These tactics are a crime to football.

Back
Top Bottom