Everton (A) Friday Night Football - 8PM KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

More torture, especially now the players will be playing for a manager most seem to dislike and because they have shown playing for the badge seems to mean fcuk all.

The only crumb is that some will play to start in the League Cup.final.

Beyond that end this fcuking wretched season quickly.

Might actually have to skip this one, it's turned into such a slog watching the same stupid shitshow again and again.

Come on Levy you useless twat, give us something to feel cheerful about!

Can't wait! Fully expect Mourinho to wake up and play Toby instead of Dier, fit Bale in somehow and go all out attack. No Sissoko on bench either !

5-4 loss after being 4-1 up. Nothing like an entire weekend to stew over the result.

Fml.

Couldn’t give a flying fuck. The season is done for me and I won’t even bother putting myself through the torture of watching us get battered in the final either. They have sucked the life out of me and if Mourinho is still here next season, I won’t even bother watching either. I’m not tuning into a Spurs game until this cunt is fired

Couldn’t give a flying fuck. The season is done for me and I won’t even bother putting myself through the torture of watching us get battered in the final either. They have sucked the life out of me and if Mourinho is still here next season, I won’t even bother watching either. I’m not tuning into a Spurs game until this cunt is fired

I gave this season one game. Haven't watched a full televised Premier League match since. Best decision I have made in lockdown.

Buzzing for this!
Counting the hours!
COYS!

not GIF

This squad of players is woefully unfit. No coincidence we concede shed load late goals and always look gassed second half of matches. Add to that we cant reatin posession like a top side. I really dont give a shit anymore and I've never felt this way about supporting Spurs.

Is anyone here old enough to remember when we played on Saturdays
I am and used to love the trips to places like Villa in the 70s, getting stuffed 4-0 , chased all the way back to the station and back home by 7pm to get changed for a night on the pull, failing miserably and a hangover Sunday morning!

Those were the days 😉

Back
Top Bottom