The Mighty Spurs v Man United. 11/04/21 @ 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can you slap a player in the build up and score?

• Yes please slap me and score

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 71.7%

• Total voters
Ironically, there were actually MORE people inside the stadium TODAY when their 3rd went in, than there would have been HAD fans been allowed to attend matches!

I don't think even our state-of-the-art steel structure could've taken the kind of mass exodus that could've been inflicted on it today!
Levy better make sure the transport links remains crap if he wants us to stay. If I was him I would be paying someone to rip the tracks up

All eyes on the next name regardless of games. The next hire is more important than the Kangeroo Cup. Even though we've not won much in the past few years, the belief that you can (provided by Poch) is the feeling I want back.

It's twisted, for sure, but it should be his punishment for being so shit to be fired before taking the final. Thankfully I don't think Levy is as childish as me.

I don't want a knee-jerk or panic, I want well thought out, well-executed, clever and cunning, without it we will be stuck in this purgatory.
I like bielsa's style a lot.

Insipid, passive, no strategy, no desire, no tactical awareness, awful subs

Mourinho is fucking done here, please stop dragging this out Daniel
Any new manager will be gone by Christmas.
We have a squad bar 3 or 4 that don't give a fuck.
No effort desire or will to win runs through this squad.
We have needed a mass clear out for the last 2 years a new manager will come in give some a chance and they will down tools like they have done for the last 2 managers.
They are a bunch of cowards who have no pride.

I like bielsa's style a lot.
I love the guy!!!

I was a tad cautious about why he's had so many fallings out with Clubs, but if you dig deeper it's all been about his principles and being conned/lied to by the Board of who he reports to. He's as straight as they come, what he says he means, any deviation from this and he simply doesn't tolerate it.

Unfortunately for us he's not corporate enough, he's football, football, football. He's no time for Audi schmoozing, he'd freely give a 3hr press conf about tactics etc but in today's world, the PC one-liners about his thoughts on the Royal Family are seen as far too important. Sad.

Last edited:
I love the guy!!!

I was a tad cautious about why he's had so many failings out with Clubs, but if you dig deeper it's all been about his principles and being conned/lied to by the Board of who he reports to. He's as straight as they come, what he says he means, any deviation from this and he simply doesn't tolerate it.

Unfortunately for us he's not corporate enough, he's football, football, football. He's no time for Audi schmoozing, he'd freely give a 3hr press conf about tactics etc but in today's world, the PC one-liners about his thoughts on the Royal Family are seen as far too important. Sad.
It is sad. Levy will go for a "star" because it's better business in his opinion. Bielsa plays a wonderful free flowing attacking style which would suit us. We have the strikers and our defence is terrible. Doesn't seem to bother him at Leeds who have the 2nd worst defensive record in the PL. They're climbing and they're closing the gap.

Ole after the game behaving like an absolute prick. Guy is a hypocrite of the highest order.
Horrible little cretin. Turns a blind eye to his team cheating. They are all at it. Won't like it said against Fernandes or Rashford who went down holding his face when he got his ankle tapped.

It is sad. Levy will go for a "star" because it's better business in his opinion. Bielsa plays a wonderful free flowing attacking style which would suit us. We have the strikers and our defence is terrible. Doesn't seem to bother him at Leeds who have the 2nd worst defensive record in the PL. They're climbing and they're closing the gap.
They are FOUR points behind us!!!!

Levy needs to sit down and reflect on everything that we did well when we were playing well, focus on that, what made that happen, then look at how that can be replicated.

Bielsa unfortunately will probably never get to manage a top, top side because he's not corporate enough, I really wish I'm wrong about that.

Moura, far too much running into trouble and losing the ball. I like Rodon but he's a bit Bambi on ice on stilts! Sonny - it's like he hasn't played for a fcuking year!! Sissoko sub, a masterstroke?!

Hugo, one brilliant save but most of the rest, rank average to poor. We need a young, brave and agile keeper. The lad at West Brom has performed miracles in a bad side

Cavani, Pogba and Fernandes show what you get when you pay extra for world-class players. We have Lo Celso who's a complete dud. The goal aside, we were shocking ..... Christ, we even managed to make Fred half decent! And that really does take some doing

They are on some hot away streak though. Last 23 = won 15 and drawn the other 8. If we don't finish above The Arse I think I'll slit my wrists
Fernandes was shit today. Only thing he did was roll around to get us to put the ball out which they scored from. Us been soft and inept

Cavani, Pogba and Fernandes show what you get when you pay extra for world-class players. We have Lo Celso who's a complete dud. The goal aside, we were shocking ..... Christ, we even managed to make Fred half decent! And that really does take some doing

They are on some hot away streak though. Last 23 = won 15 and drawn the other 8. If we don't finish above The Arse I think I'll slit my wrists
Didn't Jose buy Fred??? Just saying'....

Back
Top Bottom