Aston villa vs Spurs Sunday 21st March 19:30 Sky Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dele and Dier both in the squad - surely you banish them completely if this is the case?

Sissoko got on so I assume he is not part of the problem?

9 subs so 20 in the match day squad - and with Son injured plus Alderweireld & Aurier apparently ill, that's close to most of the squad.

So likely that some that Mourhino thinks are 'bad eggs' will be in the squad

Who would have thought the 2 young lads would have played so well.Most of us months ago!
Would like to see Ndombele perform his tricks 40 yards farther upfield where he could cause real problems.Thought Moura was magnificent tonight!

Did what we had to. Very professional job especially after playing a game that went to extra time a few days ago. Kane & lucas the stand outs. Prefer us without dier at the back.
Everytime our top 4 chances are on the brink of being over, we just manage to win & keep our hope alive.
I like vinicius & depending on the price, I'd take him on. Obviously not for the release clause.

The whole team is a level above Villa.

I forget who but someone posted that Villa had better squad than us before kick off and I was trying to figure out how many drugs they must have taken before typing that inane sentence out.
In fairness they have the 3rd best defence in the league

I still think people single out Sanchez too much. Maybe we move on from him, fair enough, but he's someone I wouldn't mind having around - he's still only 24!
He’s played really well recently. He makes excellent challenges in the box and the brain farts are becoming less frequent.

I still think he really doesn’t know how to progress the ball up the pitch, hence needing Toby, and he also needs to stop grappling the opposition so obviously.

Getting better though.

Back
Top Bottom