Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We just got battered by a third rate team in a game where we just needed ONE goal.
How dare you criticise us for being irate and dishing out some much deserved abuse.

Fuck off
How dare I?
lets chat when the ground opens up again, and I'll take you through the years of shit I have put up with

In the face of adversity, falling apart like a whiny bitch isn't a sign of caring - it's a sign of weakness as an adult - and it shows how spineless and shallow you are.

Modern football supporters are embarrassing, and remember - I've met you, so your bluster and faux aggression, are meaningless to me.

You had a manager who loved this club and spoke about building us to win Leagues and CL's. You chose to fulfil your wet dream and hire a declining serial winner, except in your fantasy, you didn't have to back him. Levy & ENIC you absolutely fucking deserve this. The fans don't.

How dare I?
lets chat when the ground opens up again, and I'll take you through the years of shit I have put up with

In the face of adversity, falling apart like a whiny bitch isn't a sign of caring - it's a sign of weakness as an adult - and it shows how spineless and shallow you are.

Modern football supporters are embarrassing, and remember - I've met you, so your bluster and faux aggression, are meaningless to me.

You have misread the room tonight Mick and misread me if you think I’m being false in my aggression and feelings about our team and manager tonight. That’s all I have to say.

I’ll overlook your insults about being spineless and shallow. This once.

How can you not fucking know about Keith Brukinshaw who would have won us the league had the club not screwed him. Ffs mate Google
Are you being funny....?
I was talking about EX-Spurs players who went on to be shit managers for us....

I don't remember Burkinshaw ever playing for us... AND I Googled it mate!

The thing is Tuchel has gone into Chelsea and made Chrisitiansen, Zouma and Rudiger look like Prime Nesta/Maldini Milan!

A coach can make average players better!

Kane Son and Ndombele probably Reguilon too because under a modern progressive coach they have already proved they can complete right at the top of the game. See that's the worse part I 100% believe that Pep has this team in the top four and last 16. He never have brought Doggerty or played Dier and he showed years ago what should happen to Joe Hart.
Not Son or Ndombele. Mahrez is better and Ndombele is unfit.

I’m just glad oppo fans can’t be at the next game to take the piss out of us! 🤬
How dare I?

Relax we all feeling the pain

Levy and Enic were here when were all happy under Pochettino.
Doing their best to undermine it all. Which they sadly did in the end. & now look where we are. Me & few others weren't happy. We wanted signings but were told we don't need anyone. We said it would be a big mistake. You know the rest.

Get this guy out of here, what a colossal disaster.

It is disgusting how many points and wins we have to let slip because Jose hasn't learned that parking the bus and hoping they don't score doesn't work anymore. Maybe it did 10 years ago but not with this team, not in this league, and not with this kind of tournament.
Spot on

The only manager under levy i really was excited about was pochettino. Remember southampton playing us off the park under him but bale scored a wonder goal near end. Said to my mate thats the best team to ever play at whl. The rest of levys appointmens bar redknapp were shit. He just annoys me levy. Even in that amazon documentary he got on my nerves. Just sell up mate weve all had enough. The fans deserve better and weve paid a lot of money watching glorious failure. Youve had your time.

You have misread the room tonight Mick and misread me if you think I’m being false in my aggression and feelings about our team and manager tonight. That’s all I have to say.

I’ll overlook your insults about being spineless and shallow. This once.
I have no problem with understanding your anger and pain - don't make the mistake of thinking that I'm brushing this off as an irrelevance, or that I don't care.
I have years of this stuff stacked up in my heart soul and psyche.

But posting whiny shit on here, lashing out at everything connected with the club, trashing players as if they were an amputee team that turned up without their prosthetics and rubbishing everything that the club is, and all it stands for IS NOT and admirable way of handling defeat or dealing with adversity.

I'm now getting votes to be banned, because I'm not blubbering like the mother of someone who just failed to win a beauty pageant.

Have some fucking personal pride, and pride in being a Spurs supporter, and take the defeat with some degree of dignity.

Back
Top Bottom