Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Said it weeks ago after the West ham loss, if Levy had balls he should've sacked Jose then and let the new manager come into an easy run of games. Would've been perfect timing but now we're out of the cup, top 4 looks hopeless, just put in a horrible display against our rivals, lost 3 nil tonight.

Sack the useless fucker the second he lands back in London and let a new manager come in with a chance of winning a cup.

I do not want mourinho to fluke his way to a league cup final, get sacked and say he won something with us. Fuck him let the new manager have a chance at winning a cup and starting something

Come the summer he will know then what he's looking for in terms of players.

After that, us fans deserve a live Q&A with the players and management. Theyve let us down massively when it matters again and again and again. How can any of us be positive about going into the games ahead after that. Poor.

One of the most open Jose post match interviews I've ever seen.

Said it as it was, apologised and looked like he was going to cry angry tears.

As much as I think he Jose isn't the manager for us....... I really doubt he told every single one of our players to play as shite as they did.

Absolute disgrace from top to bottom.

But they'll all get in their Ferrari's, Lambos and Porsche 911's when they get home.....probably have a rueful smile and then a good chuckle.

I doubt any of them are feeling as much hurt or pain as every singles poor long suffering fan is......

Our squad doesn't give a shite and are happy just to collect their pay checks and phone it in week on week out.
While I totally agree its not all on him and the players are an utter disgrace. He did it to himself by starting the spine of Dier, Sissoko and Winks.
Was asking for trouble, three players who are bang out of form and have a mistake in them.
He had to know that was a gamble, I think most people had given up on the top 4 after the Goon game at the weekend so he should have gone strongest 11 tonight as this was our whole season.

He was also too slow to change it tonight and let it coast for too long by the time he changed it the momentum was with them and the writing was on the wall.

Welcome to modern football mate
It is what it is
Football has been dead for ages - too much money and not enough consequences for playing shit. None of the players feel any affinity to the club and the only thing that might get dented is their egos...... But they're big enough in most players to take a little dent.

They'll still make more money this single month than most fans do in 5 or 6 years.

Apart from Arthur Rowe & Bill Nic, all our subsequent ex-players have made shocking Managers for us (Ok, maybe Venables wasn't so bad a manager!)

Ardiles, Hoddle, Sherwood..... they've all been unmitigated disasters! We even tarnished Perryman, Hughton and Clive Allen as assistant coaches!

Ledley has got his job cut out if he took over!
How can you not fucking know about Keith Brukinshaw who would have won us the league had the club not screwed him. Ffs mate Google

City will coast the final in 2nd gear. Just a notch on their bedpost.
We will get excited, we will have hope, we will be bigging ourselves up in the week leading up to the final and we will dare to dream.

We will realise within about 15 minutes of kick off that we never really had a chance and it was an illusion based on a flukey penalty shootout and victory over 3 2nd tier teams.

Our problem is his ill conceived ‘pot shot’ transfers, like Bergwijn. They never come off, there’s seemingly no strategy in place and the we end up with an unbalanced, bloated squad. Our recruitment is genuinely worse than West Ham.

Nailed it.

So many, many transfer with teams right after we have played them in continental tournaments or friendlies.

As if we have no actually scouting network or no actual strategy or knowledge bank of players around the world.

Back
Top Bottom