Tottenham Vs Wolfsberger 24th Feb 17:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

8-1 on aggregate!?

We are back. Tottenham Hotspur are back.

tenor.gif

I think they're worried that a win will be a stay of execution for maureen.
Which is the reason I have been backing him. I knew that people are just crying over Poch and will never give this team a chance. We play well, cry, we lose, rage. It’s unhealthy in my opinion.

That’s why they’re all ignored.

I’m enjoying what I am watching tonight and that’s that. Anyone have a problem with that can do one :dembelefingers:

Translation: I’m gutted we’re winning.

Support PSG and be done with it mate. Ta
Translation, I never said or meant that at all and you're talking complete bollocks.

You'll excuse if I'm not overly excited about us beating a team 6th in the Austrian Bundesliga when we've lost 5 out of the last 6 games in the Premier League, not to mention going out of the FA Cup.

Which is the reason I have been backing him. I knew that people are just crying over Poch and will never give this team a chance. We play well, cry, we lose, rage. It’s unhealthy in my opinion.

That’s why they’re all ignored. I’m enjoying what I am watching tonight and that’s that. Anyone have a problem with that can do one :dembelefingers:
Stick to your guns, mate

Back
Top Bottom