Oliver Skipp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is some player , I think this is one thing we can actually say Jose got right , would have been easy to keep him here as cover and refuse his loan move and we end up with another KWP situation

I can't wait for the "What does Skipp do?" posts 30 minutes into his first start for us next season.

I can't wait for the "What does Skipp do?" posts 30 minutes into his first start for us next season.
Just the fact that he isnt sissoko or Winks will be enough for me

I feel the same about any future CB we might buy

As long as they arent Dier and Sanchez they will be an improvement

sorry if dumb question, is that then PEH, Sab and Skipp in a 4-3-3? do they all start?

That would be a fairly limited MF to go with as a first choice. Although Jose would be happy with it although mad that he couldn't replace Sabitzer with Sissoko.

My guess is most would see it as PEH-Ndombele-Sabitzer with Skipp as the back-up.

lovely to see that hes tearing it up and taking full advantage of his loan. sounds superior to winks and sissoko, going to need him and another next year to join PEH,gio and ndom...

Hate to disallusion you all but he's not a Premier League player. He can run and scrap all game long and fans love it. Unfortunately most Norwich fans aren't that bright. Last night he attempted 7 forward passes and we lost the ball on every occasion. His misplaced backpass in the first half led to Birmingham scoring. On the plus side he ran 90 yards in the last minute to have his first shot of the season.
I don't think he's good enough for Norwich in the Premier League. He's definitely not good enough for Spurs.

Hate to disallusion you all but he's not a Premier League player. He can run and scrap all game long and fans love it. Unfortunately most Norwich fans aren't that bright. Last night he attempted 7 forward passes and we lost the ball on every occasion. His misplaced backpass in the first half led to Birmingham scoring. On the plus side he ran 90 yards in the last minute to have his first shot of the season.
I don't think he's good enough for Norwich in the Premier League. He's definitely not good enough for Spurs.

Thanks for the input Worzel!

RightLawfulHalibut-max-1mb.gif

Norwich are actually better than us so there’s hope yet

You know what, you can have Winks. No strings attached, just take him.

Back
Top Bottom