Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lamela isn't the most gifted player in terms of talent but my God at least he tries.

Winks plays like an undercover gooner.
Agree to disagree, I think Winks always puts a shift in and tries. I think he also looks a bit devoid of confidence at the moment and I don’t blame him considering even when he plays decent he still gets abused on here as well as on social media.

Poor little sod. Had a terrible night. Everything he touched became a mistake.

I’ve supported and defended him in the past as (rightly or wrongly) I think players that come through the academy are deserving of more from us. However.......I think it’s time for a move. Poor

Okay, I want to be constructive. He's a lovely lad, he loves the club. I want to think about what the best course of action is.

For me: send him on a season long loan to another PL club next year. He's not going to improve coming off the bench, and he's not currently good enough to make the starting XI barring an injury crisis. It's a Catch-22 at Spurs for him and I'm annoyed we haven't been more proactive about it.

There'll be takers. Go start every match. See how it goes.

Mate he's looked "devoid of confidence" since he signed in 2014.
You don’t remember him bossing it at the Bernabau? When he was playing alongside Dembele when he first broke through he looked fucking brilliant. He’s trailed off since then and now I really don’t think he suits Jose’s style at all.

Like I said, I think we should get rid too but I can definitely see him being picked up by a mid table team who plays attractive football and doing well.

Poor little sod. Had a terrible night. Everything he touched became a mistake.

I’ve supported and defended him in the past as (rightly or wrongly) I think players that come through the academy are deserving of more from us. However.......I think it’s time for a move. Poor
Yeah seems like it's time now, Skippy it's all on you now

I'm starting to resent and dislike the guy, which is a shame since he came up through the youth team but he's absolutely shit and has no discernible attributes. Whatever did Poch see that he thought was worth preserving with? Or was it some kind of ego trip to try and make a silk purse out of a sow's ear? Skipp, Devine... You can see the talent, but with Winks it's never been there.

Best all around if he's sold in the Summer.

Back
Top Bottom