Chelsea (H) 4/2/2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

rhino pooping GIF
Still Mourinho´s a bigger arsehole!

Our record was fine without Kane under Poch. Made it to the CL final and our overall record in the PL wasn't materially different than w/ Kane. Difference now is that Mou doesn't know how to coach. Maybe i'm being too pessimistic but it is what it is. FCK THIS.
Did u read what I wrote? I dont care about our overall record, that season - we were shite

Why does Dier play in place of Rodon anyway?

2 things: 1) you weren't so forgiving/understanding during Poch's last days and 2) Even if Dier didn't do his Dier-y things were would still be playing this shit we are seeing. Are you saying that Jose is telling the players to do someting else? Because if you are then that would be something outside of what Jose has always done and to suggest it would require evidence to combat the last 10-12 years of Jose's teams and their shitty, reactive football...but without Cristiano.
Don’t care

Back
Top Bottom