Chelsea (H) 4/2/2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we lose, people will demand mourinho to be sacked. But I just don't get why. Look at that fucking line up, just look at it!!

I just can't see where the creativity, the control or dominance, or where the goals will come from.

Only son and PEH deserve to be there. Our squad is a shell of what it once was.

Once again I will say I wish people would be willing to make excuses for me the way that Jose apologist bend over backwards to make excuses for him.

City have played most of the season without Aguero and now have been missing KDB and someone they manage to be at the top of the league.

Liverpool is playing with their 4th and 5th CB's for a majority of the year and multiple key MFers either out or out of position and still top 4.

Jose is looking at his 2nd game without his striker and LB and its impossible for him to get results.

For 15 goddamn million he better be able to come up with an attack plan that can work when one guy is out. If Kane out means we can't score what the hell is Jose here for?

And then when we made no transfers everyone said the wheels were falling off and we made the CL final. Its almost like the transfer market is a complete crapshoot that supporters pay way too much attention to.
Transfers are one of the biggest ways to change a club's fortunes. Look at Everton, year after year of overpaying for crap players, going nowhere.

They finally got a few transfers right with Ben Godfrey, James etc and are looking relatively decent. We on the other hand have repeatedly cocked up transfers since Poch's first two seasons. Ndombele, PEH and Regui are our only decent signings in years.

We still miss prime Rose, Walker, Jan, Toby, Eriksen, Dele, and to a lesser extent Trippier. Jose has his faults, but our transfer failings have chipped away at the foundation built in Poch's early years.

Once again I will say I wish people would be willing to make excuses for me the way that Jose apologist bend over backwards to make excuses for him.

City have played most of the season without Aguero and now have been missing KDB and someone they manage to be at the top of the league.

Liverpool is playing with their 4th and 5th CB's for a majority of the year and multiple key MFers either out or out of position and still top 4.

Jose is looking at his 2nd game without his striker and LB and its impossible for him to get results.

For 15 goddamn million he better be able to come up with an attack plan that can work when one guy is out. If Kane out means we can't score what the hell is Jose here for?
Spot on mate. Great examples in LFC and MCFC and what their managers/squads have had to do without this season.
We’ve paid £15m for “c’mon boys, fucking play football” bellowed from the touch line...and not much else

I think I'll limit my commitment tonight to 5-minute incrementals. If we're not shit at minute 5, I'll watch another 5. And so on.

Tonight Matthew, I will be Gooner Claude ...

Your comparing the premier league champions squad and man citys billions squad vs Mourinho spurs thats had a years worth lol
The agenda is worse apologists lol

Back
Top Bottom