In search of Mourinho's successor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Surprised no one has mentioned Ten Hag with what his golden generation almost did at Ajax. He’d be much better at bringing Sess, Cirkin, White, Skipp and Parrott through than the current dinosaur.

I just don't think he is any good. Hassenhuttle, Rodgers, Naggelsmann, Gallirdo, Allegri. Our next manager will be one of these.

Any particular reason?

I get having questions about him moving up from a league where his team is by far the best, although some of that should be at least partially negated by his European success, but can't see much to indicate that he isn't good.

Who cares when we're winning 5-3 every game.
Doesn't quite work like that. Don't you remember Ossie's famous five? You can have the best attackers but if you don't have a sound defence behind them the team will lose confidence because of constantly conceding goals

Is it just me who isn't part of the Hasenhuttl group wank?

I'm thinking back to when we demolished them at their place, where his lack of tactical nous let us score basically the same goal five times over. Imagine the scenes on here if he did that with us against a big rival.

Oh and, it's a bit ironic that some who pilloried Pochettino for not having won anything are the same that are now bigging up a manager who has.. errrr... won nothing.

Last edited:

I'm thinking back to when we demolished them at their place, where his lack of tactical nous let us score basically the same goal five times over. Imagine the scenes on here if he did that with us against a big rival.

Oh and, it's a bit ironic that some who pilloried Pochettino for not having won anything are the same that are no bigging up a manager who has.. errrr... won nothing
Think you're right. I thought he might be an option a few weeks back but a few things have put me right off. He seems like Eddie Howe at Bournemouth where it seems to be a good run of 7 or so games and then a car crash for the next 10. As you say no answer to us doing the same thing over and over and he lost 9-0 at home, even with men sent off that sets alarm bells ringing. They have a really poor squad so he's done ok but i'd avoid, too risky.

Oh and, it's a bit ironic that some who pilloried Pochettino for not having won anything are the same that are now bigging up a manager who has.. errrr... won nothing.
Their first half performance tonight is the most piss poor 45 minutes I’ve seen in some time - apart from us obvs.

:mourcry:

There are a lot of others that I would prefer over him. but if him coming in means Jose is out I will take it.

Back
Top Bottom