January 2021 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah we aren’t signing anyone are we, shame I started dreaming of sabitzer.

Now that Jose is moving away from starting sissoko every game I can tell he understand we need more composure and actual footballing skill in midfield. From what I understand sabitzer would have offered that.

Milenkovic 6ft5 Fiorentinas best defender left on the bench today.
But imo he’s just put 2 and 2 together and made 5.

Worth noting that in the last 2 years before today's game, Milenkovic has started every game available bar 1....

Could be something in that.

Daily Hotspur is one of, if not the biggest Spurs page outside of the official. And he's not known as an ITK so something could be there...

I've heard nothing from Alaisdar Gold, or any reporter from The Athletic, about an imminent incoming CB transfer. If it was happening, they would know.
So don't hold your breath.

They don't tend to report unless it's confirmed of close to confirmation though. Especially as things can go wrong in transfers.

They don't tend to report unless it's confirmed of close to confirmation though. Especially as things can go wrong in transfers.
Romano's reliability outside of Italy is also a bit overrated. In Italy he has genuine connections with almost every club so when he speaks about deals based out of there I'd take note of almost all he says. But for deals not involving Italian clubs he is pretty much a tap in merchant like you implied. He stays quiet until more reliable sources have the news and then he goes "HERE WE GO".

Worth noting that in the last 2 years before today's game, Milenkovic has started every game available bar 1....

Could be something in that.

Daily Hotspur is one of, if not the biggest Spurs page outside of the official. And he's not known as an ITK so something could be there...
Why every time why do you do this to me. And I fall for it every god damn time. Milenkovic is an even better fit for our team than Skrinar.

Weird link from Daily Hotspur, I don’t think they’ve ever actually tweeted unique information as opposed to just aggregating. I doubt it’s anything, at the same time they don’t have any record of bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom