Carlos Vinicius

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mate you're actually sounding quite pathetic and its kinda sad to see.

To break down what just happened:

1) I posted that mourinho was crying for a back up striker last season

2) you quoted my post with quotes from Mourinho speaking about the need of a back up striker and asked for more quotes insinuating he did not bring it up much.

3) I provided you with 9 other seperate occasions where Mourinho brought up the need for a back up striker.

4) you then counter all the nine quotes with a question asking "where the tears are" as if I meant he was crying in a literal sense lol.

How low can you go lol. You lost...get over it and just admit defeat move on and start another argument with someone else about nothing.
Sammy could go on for ever, don’t underestimate him!

Mate you're actually sounding quite pathetic and its kinda sad to see.

To break down what just happened:

1) I posted that mourinho was crying for a back up striker last season

2) you quoted my post with quotes from Mourinho speaking about the need of a back up striker and asked for more quotes insinuating he did not bring it up much.

3) I provided you with 9 other seperate occasions where Mourinho brought up the need for a back up striker.

4) you then counter all the nine quotes with a question asking "where the tears are" as if I meant he was crying in a literal sense lol.

How low can you go lol. You lost...get over it and just admit defeat move on and start another argument with someone else about nothing.
You said he was crying as in complaining (I assume) all of last season.

You have listed lots of articles where no one is complaining or crying though.

Here’s one example of a headline

MOURINHO SAYS LACK OF STRIKER COST THEM AS TOTTENHAM'S CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AMBITIONS TAKE HIT​

And here’s the quotes from that very same article:

"In the second half, we improved a lot.
"I think Lucas [Moura], Lo Celso and Dele Alli gave what you saw. I was expecting players not tired to give more to the team."

"I needed to protect Winks, he was another one that was in his limits. We managed to have [Oliver] Skipp fresh for the Tuesday match, he is a kid in evolution, I never want to criticise a kid like him.

"Dier was today much, much better playing in midfield today. The confidence levels come from the fact that he's playing so well as a center-back and that means when he's in midfield he's much more confident because his ego and his self-esteem is much higher.

"In the second half, we had a very good dynamic with Dier and Lo Celso and Lucas gave us things that we don't have.

"I think clearly we were very dominant in the second half, clearly arriving in very dangerous positions.

"We had low crosses, backcrosses. The sharks in the box would smile at them but we don't have sharks in the box but the attitude was fantastic.

"It's very difficult to play here, especially when they are in such a positive moment.

"I am not happy with the result but I am happy with many positives that I saw in my team.

"Day after day in training and in matches I make very important conclusions about my team and the future."

Here’s a tip, listen to what Jose said instead of reading a fake sensationalistic headline and taking it upon yourself to decide the manager was complaining.
You posted that link as proof. Can you point me to the quote within it where Jose complains about a striker as the headline pretended he did.

Not cried, but complained. No need to try and weasel out of it by trying to make out I thought you meant he literally burst into tears. We are both talking about complaining aren’t we.
Away you go, where’s the complaint?

MOURINHO SAYS LACK OF STRIKER COST THEM AS TOTTENHAM'S CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AMBITIONS TAKE HIT​

"I think Lucas [Moura], Lo Celso and Dele Alli gave what you saw. I was expecting players not tired to give more to the team."

"I needed to protect Winks, he was another one that was in his limits. We managed to have [Oliver] Skipp fresh for the Tuesday match, he is a kid in evolution, I never want to criticise a kid like him.

"Dier was today much, much better playing in midfield today. The confidence levels come from the fact that he's playing so well as a center-back and that means when he's in midfield he's much more confident because his ego and his self-esteem is much higher.

"In the second half, we had a very good dynamic with Dier and Lo Celso and Lucas gave us things that we don't have.

"I think clearly we were very dominant in the second half, clearly arriving in very dangerous positions.

"We had low crosses, backcrosses. The sharks in the box would smile at them but we don't have sharks in the box but the attitude was fantastic.

"It's very difficult to play here, especially when they are in such a positive moment.

"I am not happy with the result but I am happy with many positives that I saw in my team.

"Day after day in training and in matches I make very important conclusions about my team and the future."

Here’s a tip, listen to what Jose said instead of reading a fake sensationalistic headline and taking it upon yourself to decide the manager was complaining.
You posted that link as proof. Can you point me to the quote within it where Jose complains about a striker as the headline pretended he did.

Not cried, but complained. No need to try and weasel out of it by trying to make out I thought you meant he literally burst into tears. We are both talking about complaining aren’t we.
"We had low crosses, backcrosses. The sharks in the box would smile at them but we don't have sharks in the box"

Classic Mourinho. Amongst all the praise and positives he reiterates we don't have a central striker and insinuates the result would be different had we had one.

I couldn't give a fuck about the sensationalised headline...I'm saying Jose Mourinho mentioned many times we needed a back up striker last season and its obvious to everyone but you who would rather argue about nothing.

Not that bothered if I ever see him play for us again. If Kane is fit, Kane should play. We’ve seen how tough we find it gains the lesser sides, so it’s difficult to know if we could ever just rest Kane for a patently inferior player.

Therefore, if Vin plays, it means Kane is injured and that’s never good.

I'm saying Jose Mourinho mentioned many times we needed a back up striker last season
Ahhhhhhh
“Mentioned”

I see you’ve miraculously downgraded your accusation that he was crying about it.
As in complaining.....I’m fully aware he wasn’t shedding tears.

Good on you, no need to lie is there

"We had low crosses, backcrosses. The sharks in the box would smile at them but we don't have sharks in the box"

Classic Mourinho. Amongst all the praise and positives he reiterates we don't have a central striker and insinuates the result would be different had we had one.

I couldn't give a fuck about the sensationalised headline...I'm saying Jose Mourinho mentioned many times we needed a back up striker last season and its obvious to everyone but you who would rather argue about nothing.
Imagine arguing with sammy. It’s like expecting a dog to tell you what’s 1+1.

You are joking right ? What was you expecting him to do in 5 minutes when we are 3-0 up? The whole aim of the team from 80 minutes onwards was to keep a clean sheet , I think Jose would be happier winning 3-0 then 4-1 and Vinnie getting the 4th
At least one hold up play or just anything to suggest he can do something at this level.

He got bullied off every time.

studying GIF

Back
Top Bottom