Spurs v Liverpool 16 Dec 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

17 chances???

What planet are you from?
ya, some really wild takes in here.

"But for all the talk of Mourinho’s low blocks and parking the bus, his side went for it after the break. They created three “big chances”, as defined by Opta, compared to Liverpool’s zero. In fact, Liverpool created zero big chances across the whole game, compared to Tottenham’s four"

Also, I'm not even saying this means we 'deserved to win' or anything like that, just that some of the melting is wildly out of proportion in the aftermath of a game where we limited the reigning champions to 0 big chances on their own ground and created 4 of our own.

Sincere question - what did you ever see in him that was likeable?
To me, he's always been an unpalatable mix of creepiness and emotional immaturity.
There is something of Caligula about him.
If he was American he'd be a Proud Boy. In WW2 he may have joined the SS as an interrogator, then escaped to spend the rest of his life in Brazil, dealing drugs.
If your plane crashed in the Andes, he'd eat you and he wouldn't wait for you to die first. Stuck on a liferaft with him in the middle of a becalmed ocean? - Overboard you go, mate. It's the sharks for you and the bottle of water for him.
I can only think of a couple of people I would less like to have as a friend - and they were both serial killers.
I think I liked his manner and way of speaking. I enjoyed the passion he showed but now he is almost a parody of himself and that shouty shite he was doing last night was unlikeable to say the least. With regards to the rest of your post, it seems extreme....you don't have to like him, maybe just ignore the horse toothed bellend?

I think I liked his manner and way of speaking. I enjoyed the passion he showed but now he is almost a parody of himself and that shouty shite he was doing last night was unlikeable to say the least. With regards to the rest of your post, it seems extreme....you don't have to like him, maybe just ignore the horse toothed bellend?
I hate the bloke seems deeply deeply fake and it ain't just the gnashers.

EpcVhwzWwAAQN9C

If only Sissoko didn't have the technical ability of a disabled squirrel.

Blame Bergwijn.

Then there was his brilliant "dummy" to gift the ball to Liverpool that pissed away our very last chance attack.

Don’t you dare blame Sissoko for Bergwijn not being able to hit a barn door with a proverbial banjo!!!

Moussa had a good second half once switched to his best position as Blakey will confirm.....

He was like turtle in fucking windsock most of the time second half. At least first half he was more out of harm's way and just had to track Robertson.

That RM/ARM is where he played much of the first few years of his career.

Yeah - he nullified Robertson pretty well.

Second half, we lost control of midfield completely. Especially when Lo Celso went off and Hojbjerg got a yellow card.
But didn’t Sissoko move into the middle 2nd half ?
Didn’t we then start creating chances?

Agree that the yellow did affect Hojberg but it was his own stupid fault
Good player for us though

He was like turtle in fucking windsock most of the time second half. At least first half he was more out of harm's way and just had to track Robertson.

That RM/ARM is where he played much of the first few years of his career.
Yawnnnn

Already been used.....

But didn’t Sissoko move into the middle 2nd half ?
Didn’t we then start creating chances?

Agree that the yellow did affect Hojberg but it was his own stupid fault
Good player for us though

It was more that we had joy with long ball in the second half.

Our best part of midfield play came in the first half when Lo Celso played Son through.

It was more that we had joy with long ball in the second half.

Our best part of midfield play came in the first half when Lo Celso played Son through.
It was a great ball despite a lot on here thinking it was offside

We looked much better 2nd half though

It was a great ball despite a lot on here thinking it was offside

We looked much better 2nd half though

We did because we realised they were there for the taking.

Shame we couldn't take it. Would have done the players a world of confidence.

Back
Top Bottom