Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE STOP IT!!!!!
Worse than all the cheese and tree puns we've been subjected to :mourfacepalm:

Mind you, some of them made me LOL.

I’ve still got a few puns left so it looks like you’ll just have to putt up with it a little Langer like everyone else

Last edited:
I can't wait to see Bale address the ball and drive it a fair way into the net. Come on you Irons - you'll see who are The Masters.

I really don't want to get over excited about Bale so in my mind I'm telling myself he is old and past it and we will get only a few moments of quality from him this season.

But when I see shit like these latest articles about how impressed the staff are with his application and quality I get a little bit jumpy and I need to try and contain myself. Please don't let me believe we're getting proper Gareth Bale back because I don't think my heart can take it !!

HLoDQQp.jpg

Could you please just put a sock in it! ... the boot of my car, for my driver, because I’m going to the driving range and my driver needs a sock so it doesn’t get scuffed. :mourloopy:

I really don't want to get over excited about Bale so in my mind I'm telling myself he is old and past it and we will get only a few moments of quality from him this season.

But when I see shit like these latest articles about how impressed the staff are with his application and quality I get a little bit jumpy and I need to try and contain myself. Please don't let me believe we're getting proper Gareth Bale back because I don't think my heart can take it !!
Hi mate, a Bale fan from Madrid here. He was still the best of the squad in Madrid by far, but after two years in the bench we'll need time to see what he can do concerning speed. I have faith he will recover, he's an athletic beast. However, he's so injury prone that in that sense it's difficult to be optimistic.

You have millions of new spurs fans this year, we the madridistas who like Bale, Mou and Reguilón. The Bale affair has been so insulting for him and for us that we badly want him to prove Zidane and the club have been a**holes with him and with us, the fans who pay to see him playing by our side.

We are following the Premier League this season more than La Liga, our squad is just awful and we have zero chances in Europe, our only real target, the league is a small meaningless trophy now a days.

So COYS and Gareth we want you to give Spurs the league this year.

Hi mate, a Bale fan from Madrid here. He was still the best of the squad in Madrid by far, but after two years in the bench we'll need time to see what he can do concerning speed. I have faith he will recover, he's an athletic beast. However, he's so injury prone that in that sense it's difficult to be optimistic.

You have millions of new spurs fans this year, we the madridistas who like Bale, Mou and Reguilón. The Bale affair has been so insulting for him and for us that we badly want him to prove Zidane and the club have been a**holes with him and with us, the fans who pay to see him playing by our side.

We are following the Premier League this season more than La Liga, our squad is just awful and we have zero chances in Europe, our only real target, the league is a small meaningless trophy now a days.

So COYS and Gareth we want you to give Spurs the league this year.

Back
Top Bottom