Man Utd Vs Tottenham, Sunday 4th Oct - 4.30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So a quick update, he didn't watch the game, most of our goals were shit as they were united mistakes. They have a good team on paper, just need a good manager. Its only 1 result, we finished 3rd last year. It's only been 14 minutes.

:dier::bentley::adegrin2:

Show no mercy.

So a quick update, he didn't watch the game, most of our goals were shit as they were united mistakes. They have a good team on paper, just need a good manager. Its only 1 result, we finished 3rd last year. It's only been 14 minutes.

Checking my United Fan Bingo card I've still to cross off "20 league titles", "Theatre of Dreams", "Global brand" and "You're still all jealous of us"

Don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight, just want to see the highlights again and again!
Hey Mrs p.
Hope you are well and surviving through all this nonsense? Great result and performance like yesterday's probably helped!
May I ask why you are a cockney malteaser? Just seen it and it reminded me to ask you!

This is all a result of what having competition for places does.
Serge Aurier was given the chance after losing his place to Doherty, he took that chance and turned into Dani Alves.. Ben Davies lost his place to Reguilon but was given the chance as a sub and turned into Roberto Carlos.

Jose is creating a winning mentality..

Morning Spurs...

Lovely feeling innit? Four games in 7 days. The last of which blew ManU out of the water. Really proud of the squad.
The above posters are correct - competition for places has galvanised this team.
While I haven’t been particularly vocal I have had my reservations about both Mourinho and Levy. This last week or so has gone a long way (not all the way!) to proving me wrong. Our bench was particularly strong yesterday. And to think we had Bergwijn, GLC and Bale out

Making no wild predictions here but will note with encouragement that everything this season is up for grabs.

Anyone got a clip of Bailly stamping on Kane? Can’t believe MOTD did not show it.

Or Pogba raking his studs down Hojbjerg’s whole leg.

Nobody can give us 100% praise though. The nobs on sky even this morning saying Lamela should of gone. A complete non understanding of the laws of the game. Solskjaer‘s interview about it after the game were just embarrassing.

this is exactly their nature.... these are the replies you get from their kind.

"oh I watched a bit of it"

"I didn't watch it, but heard WE were bad"

"only one game"

1) watch the game and handle the defeat.. fuck me, don't I know how it hurts to lose

2) We, no we about it.. fan not a suporter

3) yeh and you rode your luck vs Brighton and lets not forget Palace eh?

Back
Top Bottom