Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We haven't got a fcuking Scooby.

Mourinho will walk soon enough.

Nobody can operate with their hands tied behind their back and in the absence of a return to wizardry, Mourinho just needs to cite irreconcilable differences to save face.

Some kind of striker hex has befallen us.

How else to describe such incompetence.

We haven't got a fcuking Scooby.

Mourinho will walk soon enough.

Nobody can operate with their hands tied behind their back and in the absence of a return to wizardry, Mourinho just needs to cite irreconcilable differences to save face.

Some kind of striker hex has befallen us.

How else to describe such incompetence.
Describe incompetence. = “Steve The Coffee Hitchin”. #Bangorlegend

Last edited:
Guy's it's cool Hitchens LOVES the chaotic end of the transfer window... I mean he said so himself. He loves chaos. He's really up for it.

He's gonna get us those last minute deals that allow us to shift our deadwood and get that world class forward in.

If only there were a season 2 of All or Nowt, we could witness his latest exchange with the poor tea girl listening to his shit, I hate the summer windiw I do, too long, too hot for transfers, I'd just rather be sitting by the pool at Pontins, shorts and loafers on, tin of Dark Fruits, lovely...
Bale is going to happen

Is Bale a new slang term for nothing?

If only there were a season 2 of All or Nowt, we could witness his latest exchange with the poor tea girl listening to his shit, I hate the summer windiw I do, too long, too hot for transfers, I'd just rather be sitting by the pool at Pontins, shorts and loafers on, tin of Dark Fruits, lovely...

Steve Nescafé Hitchin. Like all 43 year old men, hates his job, plays on his phone while at work and tries to be cool in front of the half decent birds. Thank god he’s not in anyway involved in multi million pound transactions.

Last edited:

Quite unreal how they watched that scene and thought it'd be a good piece to air... clowns

Quite unreal how they watched that scene and thought it'd be a good piece to air... clowns
I’d prefer to think the Amazon team filmed that section as a way to subtly inform the fan base as to the real reason why we are fucked !
“Oh I hate my job. Oh it’s so difficult”. Wanker.

Something you learn at school. Leaving your home work to the last minute is not a wise idea. Same applies to your job in the majority of cases. Take note Steve and Dan.

Well, Amazon aren't beholden to making Spurs look as great as possible. Kind of pours cold water on the idea that Levy was at Amazon Towers cutting together footage himself, that and the fact that every scene he's in he comes across as an awkward creep who everyonebekse has to tolerate as he's literally paying them...

Back
Top Bottom