Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Binged.

It sucks we never got to say goodbye to Jan (& Moussa)...... :(

Loved it when Kane spoke up after the Utd game.

Would have been interested to see how some of the characters handled thing un-ravelling under Poch (inc. the manager), but at the same time never relished the idea of us washing our dirty laundry in public to begin with.

Didn't really have it down as my kinda thing when it was announced, but it's pretty additive viewing (however I'm not sure I'd give a shit if it wasn't Spurs).

Binged.

It sucks we never got to say goodbye to Jan (& Moussa)...... :(

Loved it when Kane spoke up after the Utd game.

Would have been interested to see how some of the characters handed thing un-ravelling under Poch (inc. the manager), but at the same time never relished the idea of us washing our dirty laundry in public to begin with.

Didn't really have it down as my kinda thing when it was announced, but it's pretty additive viewing (however I'm not sure I'd give a shit if it wasn't Spurs).
Definitely wouldn't bother if it had been another team.

I’m three in now and you can also see some of Reidy Reidy ’s point about some of it being a bit cringey, the one on ones particularly the one with Kane where he talks about how him being a big shot can help make Kane a bigger shot was fucking embarrassing.

you can also see how some of his shit switches modern players off as well as on.

Wish we could see a bit of tactical insight and preparation instead of just the pep talk stuff.

I wouldnt' hold your breath.... Def. not that kind of party nor was it likely to be. It's a pretty predictable format already. Rinse and repeat besides Jan trf winow, injuries and Covid,

So far...it’s mesmerising. It was a shit show of a season in all truth. But it is searingly honest. Which I like.
Genuinely have a heightened dislike for Levy though.
just missing that lizard forked tongue popping out with every sentence he utters as his eyes move frantically around for his next prey. An utterly loathesome villain in this. He gives more honest airtime To his promotion of the NFL in that small segment than his love for THFC.
Anyway, that’s my take on the bald pit viper.
love the players to a man. Serge with the youngsters almost had me in tears. Seems a very nice bloke despite his rap sheet. And Jan? Some cunt must have put sand in my eyes. Diamond.

Jose is the star of the show. Absolute comedy classic at times. But it seems very clear that his big bruised ego really has a point to make & whether he’s a dinosaur or not, he is going to give it everything to prove the doubters wrong. Can’t wait for next season. This series is genuine prime time viewing for any football fan. And the fact it’s Spurs makes it enjoyable and painful in equal measure.
TLDR- if you aren’t watching it, please do ASAP.

I wouldnt' hold your breath.... Def. not that kind of party nor was it likely to be. It's a pretty predictable format already. Rinse and repeat besides Jan trf winow, injuries and Covid,
Anyway it was entertaining and I can't wait for more to come. All my beer and snack supplies for all 3 episodes were gone within one hour.
And I'm probably biased because I like Levy but... I think he's a decent guy, and definitely a totally commited Spurs guy and we could see it here.

Genuinely have a heightened dislike for Levy though.
just missing that lizard forked tongue popping out with every sentence he utters as his eyes move frantically around for his next prey. An utterly loathesome villain in this. He gives more honest airtime To his promotion of the NFL in that small segment than his love for THFC.
Welcome to the club

Anyway it was entertaining and I can't wait for more to come. All my beer and snack supplies for all 3 episodes were gone within one hour.
And I'm probably biased because I like Levy but... I think he's a decent guy, and definitely a totally commited Spurs guy and we could see it here.
Really? Wow. I have always had what I think is a balanced view of the chairman. But the only time his beady little black eyes lit up was when he was promoting the NFL part. I guess we all see it differently, but he doesn’t strike me as a spurs guy at all. Just a chairman with a passing interest in football and an overwhelming love of his own structural achievements.

It's compelling stuff. I wish they would subtitle some of the Portuguese bits though. Jose's convo with Dier for example, i have no idea what was said. Pointless showing that without subtitles.

Also Eric definitely shifted some timber over the lockdown, he was quite chunky earlier in the season.

Very entertaining though, a bit formulaic in places but it's must see TV for me anyway.

Really? Wow. I have always had what I think is a balanced view of the chairman. But the only time his beady little black eyes lit up was when he was promoting the NFL part. I guess we all see it differently, but he doesn’t strike me as a spurs guy at all. Just a chairman with a passing interest in football and an overwhelming love of his own structural achievements.

Levy runs the club from top to bottom in a way most Premier league chairmen don't. I think he's a total control freak. That can be good or bad depending on your point or view.

Levy runs the club from top to bottom in a way most Premier league chairmen don't. I think he's a total control freak. That can be good or bad depending on your point or view.
Youre right there. I just think he comes across very badly as a person. Would you buy a second hand car off him? I think he should have stayed out of it full stop and left it to the people who stand in front of the cameras as part of their job. Of all the people in the documentary the last person I want to see pop up again is Levy. Adds nothing to the drama or entertainment. Just a bit of a project nerd who comes across as a liar.

It's compelling stuff. I wish they would subtitle some of the Portuguese bits though. Jose's convo with Dier for example, i have no idea what was said. Pointless showing that without subtitles.

Also Eric definitely shifted some timber over the lockdown, he was quite chunky earlier in the season.

Very entertaining though, a bit formulaic in places but it's must see TV for me anyway.
I think that was a mistake because they use subtitle in other parts, I rewinded and put captions on for that bit

I think that was a mistake because they use subtitle in other parts, I rewinded and put captions on for that bit
Put it (or leave it) on hard of hearing old cunt mode.
we have that for the missus’ 90 years old mum. Already glad of it in this documentary with so many complex accents and bits being spoken in languages I don’t know.

Put it (or leave it) on hard of hearing old cunt mode.
we have that for the missus’ 90 years old mum. Already glad of it in this documentary with so many complex accents and bits being spoken in languages I don’t know.
I actually was going to do that but found myself looking at the subtitles even if I knew what was being said so was a bit distracting.

Watched all 3 episodes already, I've found that the bits at the training ground are much more exciting (and team talks as well) - when they go through the games in a higher level of detail I found it a bit boring considering we know what happens and know how the season turned out.

Back
Top Bottom