swansea away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No it doesn't, you're the one throwing the accusation.

Well I say it does, and BTW I haven't got an agenda against any Spurs player including BAE. I just want us to win trophies and improve and that means getting in better players in certain areas.

And you still haven't shown me where I said Fryers was better than BAE. If you can't, which you can't, don't you think you ought to withdraw the comment?

Why has a thread about winning an away game against a half-decent team turned into a slag-fest about a left-back who was on the bench for 95 minutes? Jesus wept.

Well said, BAE is way over-rated by many spurs fans. He's not one of the top 6 LBs in the Prem, never has been over a whole season, and yet some people go on like the best or one of the top 3.

He's a weak link, and has proved to be many times.

Naughton's not the answer either. I think it should be JV v Everton, even Fryers. But if BAE plays I'll back him of course.
I won't be withdrawing my comment.

I won't be withdrawing my comment.

So I didn't say Fryers was better than him, but fair enough I can see it's implied.

So to clarify the matter, I don't think Fryers is better than BAE, ATM.

I just get so frustrated with BAE, I tend to think that almost anyone should play instead of him. But I'm wrong to get that frustrated I know. I also stand by him when he plays, as I've said in that quote. I think he will play v Everton, and I worry he will be a weak link again. hope I'm wrong , of course.

I still stick by my view that he's not in the top 6 in the Prem, Riise is another one whose better than him, BTW.

tumblr_meqompYzHP1rjdfzto1_400.gif

So I didn't say Fryers was better than him, but fair enough I can see it's implied.

I just get so frustrated with BAE, I tend to think that almost anyone should play instead of him. But I'm wrong to get that frustrated I know. I also stand by him when he plays, as I've said in that quote. I think he will play v Everton, and I worry he will be a weak link again. hope I'm wrong , of course.

I still stick by my view that he's not in the top 6 in the Prem, Riise is another one whose better than him, BTW.
I've agreed with a lot of your comments about BAE and agree hes pretty average but I draw the line at Riise being compared to him. Lost his rocket shot which was pretty much his only positive anyway.

I've agreed with a lot of your comments about BAE and agree hes pretty average but I draw the line at Riise being compared to him. Lost his rocket shot which was pretty much his only positive anyway.

Fair enough, I'll withdraw that one then. At least you can see, unlike many, that BAE is pretty average when it comes to the Prem.

Re Bertrand, more overrating by the BAE people I see. I see no gap between Bertrand and BAE, in fact I'd rather have Bertrand as he's more reliable. And i think in time Bertrand will prove to be a better LB than BAE.

I'm looking forward to the end of the season and being proved right when BAE is moved on :)

Great, and we get it. And just like when you and wasted all of our lives trashing Adebayor over and OVER AND OVER, please move the fuck on.

Fair enough, I'll withdraw that one then. At least you can see, unlike many, that BAE is pretty average when it comes to the Prem.

Re Bertrand, more overrating by the BAE people I see. I see no gap between Bertrand and BAE, in fact I'd rather have Bertrand as he's more reliable. And i think in time Bertrand will prove to be a better LB than BAE.

I'm looking forward to the end of the season and being proved right when BAE is moved on :)

Even if BAE is moved on, these 2 right here will remain:

I want Chelsea to get to the final and beat City,
I was one, along with Levy and Sugar, who wanted us to move to Stratford.

Then there is the irony of your current treatment of BAE, Ade and JD:

JJ scored quite a few wonder goals for us, but a lot of bigoted, disgusting Spurs fans chose to ignore them and pursued a vendetta of vile hatred against him.

The treatment of Jenas was one of the most shameful episodes in my 50+ years of supporting Spurs. And when I remember the disgraceful scapegoating of players like Armstrong, YP Lee, Venables, Mullery, Stalteri, Pratt, Doherty and plenty more besides, that's saying something.

Have i mentioned this before?

tumblr_lc4j44Geyv1qawe6co1_500.gif

So I had to wiki this Fred West guy. Three words. Holy fucking shit. Maybe not quite as twisted as Dahmer or Gacy but damn close.

Lol, easy to forget some cultural references are lost on others.

And I mean what blew me away is the guys daughter shows up from his first marriage and his second wife whacks her and then the other daughter shows up and she gets taken care of.

Now I can see shit like this slipping past in America, its a big place, we've got deserts. But how this goes unnoticed in England seems shocking to me.

You got Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Who with his scarf and all that shit. From what I can tell from the moving pictures, you can't float an air biscuit on that island without Judi Dench knowing what you had for breakfast, even if 9 times out of ten it was bangers and mash.

Astonishing although it probably shouldn't be.

Back
Top Bottom