Levy out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy Out?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
His only priority is fleecing the long term fans for as much as he can. Highest ticket prices and least games..... maybe will bring back 2 cup games next year for the supporters.

Executive premium seats have never sold out with CL. He’s fucked with EL or no Europe. Corporate want the CL music playing while entertaining clients.

And according to Levy the fans would rather see Skipp in midfield than Fernandes.

Fuck that.

I decided after Norwich game I’m done with my ST in a seat I don’t particularly like.
Instead now have a stamp duty account to put my football money in. Saving for my own next house move rather than pay for Levy’s shiny building.
And did we not lose our two cup games so they could offer better options on packages for the Champions League matches ? With no Champions League what’s the excuse going to be for not putting those two cup games back on ?

And did we not lose our two cup games so they could offer better options on packages for the Champions League matches ? With no Champions League what’s the excuse going to be for not putting those two cup games back on ?

“fans of Tottenham Hotspur don’t need success or even games for their hard earned cash, we do things differently”

Why are you posting Dipper fans having a go at Spurs on a Spurs website? please explain ....
Having a go at our chairman*. Stating how we could be better and closer to them if we weren't ran by a greedy cunt.

You take it too personally when people criticise Levy. Almost like you enjoy that people associate you with the club. It's not in a cool insider way though more a shill.

Possibly the best stadium in the world?
Regular CL football.(used to finish mid table)
Away games v Barca, R Madrid, Bayern etc
Competing against oil rich clubs.
Stiffing WHU over their soulless bowl
etc etc
What have Enic ever done for us?
Nothing

Possibly the best stadium in the world?
Regular CL football.(used to finish mid table)
Away games v Barca, R Madrid, Bayern etc
Competing against oil rich clubs.
Stiffing WHU over their soulless bowl
etc etc
What have Enic ever done for us?
Nothing

Same old tired arguments and excuses that mean absolutely nothing in comparison to a decade without a trophy and a football team that's going backwards after years of squad neglect in favour of chasing profit?

Best stadium in the world? Yes, it benefits ENIC more than it benefits the supporters though when we look at things objectively. Plus, does it win trophies? No.

Regular CL football, no, you mean, regular European football and recently regular CL football, until now, where we are again going backwards due to poor decisions from the owners and failure to spend money when we needed to, also, again, did it win us silverware? No. Incase you didn't notice, we are heading back to mid-table but paying more for the privilege.

"Competing against oil rich clubs" ok, so you're above that right?

Let's just keep on sniffing our own farts and self-fellating, pretending we are better than these clubs and going on about how we do things "the right way" whilst we win the square root of fuck all and we become some billionaires cuck who uses and abuses us, turns our club into a multi entertainment venue and hires DJs that wouldn't sound out of place at a fucking Butlins resort.

Also, let's not forget, Mr Levy and ENIC tried moving us into that pikey pit you're talking about,

ENIC have built a nice stadium, lots of nice facilities, increased their portfolio massively and made lots of money from the supporters.

They have also been here 18 years, hired 12 managers, spent 5.4m net per window on average and won ONE fucking league cup in nearly two decades.

So you tell me, are you only happy because your standards are so low that even a fresh urinal cake in the toilets at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium would put a smile on your face? Or do you genuinely think these owners are going to take us to the next level and actually start fucking turning us into a REAL big club, not just an illusion of one?

Having a go at our chairman*. Stating how we could be better and closer to them if we weren't ran by a greedy cunt.

You take it too personally when people criticise Levy. Almost like you enjoy that people associate you with the club. It's not in a cool insider way though more a shill.
Why is he a greedy cunt? are you jealous of everybody doing better than you? he's taken a shitty mid-table going nowhere business into one of the top ten in Europe ... jealous much?

89563099_10163252457255644_4320822844503097344_n.jpg

Pretty much this. We need a new RB LB didn't get it didn't get a DM to replace Wanyama or Dier. No backup striker that we have needed for 3 years.

Only decent business we have done in 2 years is replacing Lo Celso for Eriksen and thats hardly a step forward

Same old tired arguments and excuses that mean absolutely nothing in comparison to a decade without a trophy and a football team that's going backwards after years of squad neglect in favour of chasing profit?

Best stadium in the world? Yes, it benefits ENIC more than it benefits the supporters though when we look at things objectively. Plus, does it win trophies? No.

Regular CL football, no, you mean, regular European football and recently regular CL football, until now, where we are again going backwards due to poor decisions from the owners and failure to spend money when we needed to, also, again, did it win us silverware? No. Incase you didn't notice, we are heading back to mid-table but paying more for the privilege.

"Competing against oil rich clubs" ok, so you're above that right?

Let's just keep on sniffing our own farts and self-fellating, pretending we are better than these clubs and going on about how we do things "the right way" whilst we win the square root of fuck all and we become some billionaires cuck who uses and abuses us, turns our club into a multi entertainment venue and hires DJs that wouldn't sound out of place at a fucking Butlins resort.

Also, let's not forget, Mr Levy and ENIC tried moving us into that pikey pit you're talking about,

ENIC have built a nice stadium, lots of nice facilities, increased their portfolio massively and made lots of money from the supporters.

They have also been here 18 years, hired 12 managers, spent 5.4m net per window on average and won ONE fucking league cup in nearly two decades.

So you tell me, are you only happy because your standards are so low that even a fresh urinal cake in the toilets at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium would put a smile on your face? Or do you genuinely think these owners are going to take us to the next level and actually start fucking turning us into a REAL big club, not just an illusion of one?

Is this the official response of the Judean Popular Front?

For those who say Levy is a passionate Spurs fan and is in it for the glory......
Sorry to shatter your dreams

Thanks for the quote John.

Any chance of the ones where Jose, in the transfer window, where he says he is "desperate", "pleading", "begging" for a striker and Levy said no.

You a Glasgow Rangers fan now? wow an article from twenty years ago written about all the other clubs ENIC had shares in before they bought Spurs and promptly sold them all .... brilliant

If you read the full interview, not some snippet doctored for mindless morons, Levy goes on to say that you can only have real passion for one club, and that his had always been and will always will be Tottenham Hotspur .... in fact so much so that just a year later he bought them.

You really are a sad mug .... fancy falling for that bullshit once peddled by Woolwich fans over an article from over twenty years ago ... in fact why were you looking at shit peddled by Woolwich fans? or are they now the source of all your "knowledge" ...

I know you love slagging of the club but twenty year old interviews out of context - that's just wank even for you.

You don't mean John only picks and chooses the snippets that supports his opinion and ignores the rest?

Surely not.

Any chance of the ones where Jose, in the transfer window, where he says he is "desperate", "pleading", "begging" for a striker and Levy said no.
Steveee. Jose was crying about his lack of striking options all through January. And he's been crying ever since. You know that. I know that. The whole world knows that.

Of course there's no quote where Levy said no, your not having one ,

but there doesn't seem much evidence that he said yes, does there:mourfacepalm:

And on the subject of quotes, what do you make of this one
"we chose football, because it is the most popular sport on the planet and the biggest money spinner

Do you know who said that, Stevee?

Steveee. Jose was crying about his lack of striking options all through January. And he's been crying ever since. You know that. I know that. The whole world knows that.

Of course there's no quote where Levy said no, your not having one ,

but there doesn't seem much evidence that he said yes, does there:mourfacepalm:

And on the subject of quotes, what do you make of this one
"we chose football, because it is the most popular sport on the planet and the biggest money spinner

Do you know who said that, Stevee?
Where's the quote that Jose, during the TW, was" crying out", "pleading", "desperate", "begging" for a striker?

Is the reason you're not providing it, is because there isn't one?

I'm surprised at you, I always thought you had too much integrity to post stuff without an actual source.

Where's the quote that Jose, during the TW, was" crying out", "pleading", "desperate", "begging" for a striker?

Is the reason you're not providing it, is because there isn't one?

I'm surprised at you, I always thought you had too much integrity to post stuff without an actual source.
Mate read between the lines

Jose said we lack a target man and has made it clear we need one.

He's made it clear that losing Kane is huge and no other player in the squad can do his role.

He's explicitly said that we can't attack and defend well at the same time due to personnel limitations.

That's how managers usually cry out. Poch did it. Benitez did it at Liverpool. It's normal.

That doesn't mean Jose said his working relationship with Levy is damaged or that he will walk without a striker, but it sure as hell mean he was desperate for one.

Back
Top Bottom