Toro Rosso Leipzig vs Tottenham Hotspur (10/3/20) (20:00 ko)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What was he doing? Sorry if I'm being dense but I don't get the significance without context. What was the question he was answering? And who else did he say was coming back?
She asked him about if in the summer we needed a big rebuild.

He said no because barring a disaster at the euros we have all these players coming back. He listed everyone BUT Kane.

For the first time this season, i'm not even angry after a defeat...
Don't get me wrong, I care... deeply...

But these defeats, and performances make me just resigned to it... and a little bit low.

We can't even seem to pull off a 'shock' and win against the odds now... other teams manage to beat better teams every week...
Watford/Liverpool, Bournemouth/Chelsea Norwich/Man City... Arse/West Ham (see what I did there??)
...But the point is, it can, and does happen... we just don't seem to be that type of club.

If we were flat track bullies, and only beat smaller sides, but lost to the 'big boys', at LEAST we'd be winning SOME games... but we're losing against BOTH types of teams...

... the so called 'lesser' sides still always seem to raise their game against us, and the better teams are just... better!

Last edited:
Now comes the Jose Mourinho show; four or five must stay players will leave; four or five big money defensive wankers will come in, and, once again money bags Mourinho - will be sacked inside two years!

I wish he’d fuck off NOW!

For the first time this season, i'm not even angry after a defeat...
Don't get me wrong, I care... deeply...

But these defeats, and performances make me just resigned to it... and a little bit low.

We can't even seem to pull off a 'shock' and win against the odds now... other teams beat better teams...
Watford/Liverpool... Norwich/Man City... it can, and does happen... we just don't seem to be that type of club.

If we were flat track bullies, and only beat smaller sides, but lost to the 'big boys', at LEAST we'd be winning SOME games... but we're losing against BOTH types of teams...

... the so called 'lesser' sides still always seem to raise their game against us, and the better teams are just... better!
It's going to be OK. I come from the future and while I can't divulge details because of the potential fractures in the time continuum, you should trust me when I say that it's all going to be OK.

Did I just write that out loud?

future tense
:mourhandlaugh:
Everything that is, was, and will yet be.

FilthySardonicGenet-size_restricted.gif

It does and let that man sort it out. No elite team can operate in the way that we do. Manure the same. The only difference is that they can piss 80m on Maguire and not worry too much. Stick an extra quid on the shirt prices in China.

DOF = club philosophy from juniors throughout. Governance on the scouting network follows.

....And let the man revamp our scouting network once he's in place.

Back
Top Bottom