Toro Rosso Leipzig vs Tottenham Hotspur (10/3/20) (20:00 ko)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't think they could have dreamed of having as easy a tie as this in the knockout stages of the champions league, you don't even have to be good to beat us, we beat ourselves.

As we know Levy isn't going to spend 300m in the summer and we will probably lose one of Kane or Son this shit isn't going to get any better. Jose won't last long.

We got our Spurs back 1990's vintage

Thanks.

There's a gif I found from Joker where he says 'There is no punchline' but it wouldn't let me insert it.

This is the link:

I tried insert media but it wouldn't accept it.

Am I doing the wrong thing?
Thanks.

There's a gif I found from Joker where he says 'There is no punchline' but it wouldn't let me insert it.

This is the link:

I tried insert media but it wouldn't accept it.

Am I doing the wrong thing?
Yeah I’m not entirely sure how to insert that sorry. I’ve tried before and failed . Only know how to search for a GIPHY

Back
Top Bottom