Toro Rosso Leipzig vs Tottenham Hotspur (10/3/20) (20:00 ko)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jose has lost all credibility in this game. Refused to take the blame for the wrong formation against Burnley, blamed a player instead. Doubled down and started the same formation with different players, and the results exactly the same or even worse, because it was never the player it was the shit formation and hoof ball tactics.

We look so fucking uncomfortable with 3 at the back its unreal. All of our CBs are dogshit so why have an extra one? It's pointless.

I feel genuinely sorry for Lo Celso in a line-up like this completely surrounded by ineptitude and ineffectiveness. The whole thing is an exercise in pointlessness.

Even a mediocre dwarf like Angelino looks amazing against this shambolic Spurs side, but I guess players like Aurier and Dier etc. - who have zero business in playing at this level - could make Luton Town look like Barcelona of 2010-2011.

He's a better left-sided attacker than we've got right now, except for Son.
I'd take him in a heartbeat. Guy actually can put in a dangerous left-footed cross.

Please Sell Winks as well. I feel for Jose. He has Wink, Dier, Ndombele and Skipp to choose from for the midfield anchors (He didnt buy any of those). His buy Fernandes shows a little promise but needs time. He has Lamela, Ali, Moura, Parrot and Lo Celso for attacking options ( He didn't buy any of those). Only Lo Celso excites a little. In defence he has Alderweir, Dier, Tanganga, Aurier, Sess, Davies and Sanchez (Didnt buy any of those either.) When you only scratch around in the bargain bin, you'll only get rejects.:mourbringit:
So that's our new transfer policy !

OGC.169024d88e6d989f374037a27a2a09ae

Back
Top Bottom