Toro Rosso Leipzig vs Tottenham Hotspur (10/3/20) (20:00 ko)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Your boy is running out of excuses. He blamed Ndombele against Burnley, who's he gonna blame this time?
As long as he doesn’t play a DM he has no excuse
That’s all on him and it’s pathetic management

A lesser man would blame the 2018 summer window and Levy for poor line ups.
Not me mate

We have one DM being used as a CB while Sanchez and Jan sit out

Mental, and that’s all on Jose

I could blame the 2018 window but I’m not a thick cunt

Agree. Jose set this one up wrong.

-Aurier should be playing RW not RB. He's always been way too error-prone a defender.
-Tanganga should be playing RB.
-Toby is a right-sided CB, not a left-sided CB.
-Dier should be at CDM (since we have nobody else and Winks is too puny to even successfully tactically foul)
-Sess should probably be at LW with Jan at LB

There I was thinking, not long ago, that one day we would have a smooth transition from Poch to Naglesmann. God, what a fucking clown show.

Fuck off justin justin Jose is fucking past it and I'm.bored with his tiresome antics and whining...really bad choice for us.
We have a team with players that are not upto this level any more, and we have players that will never be upto this level . You can change the manager 4 or 5 more times mate, you will still get the same results . Remember the last 14 months under Poch .

We have one DM being used as a CB while Sanchez and Jan sit out

Mental, and that’s all on Jose

I could blame the 2018 window but I’m not a thick cunt
If any other club saw a collapse like this after not investing a cent in the squad for 2 successive windows there would be an outrage against the board for gross negligence.

It's funny how so many of our own fans are so keen to keep sucking the bastards off.

The football equivalent of Stockholm Syndrome.

You're in serious denial, mate.

Back
Top Bottom