Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur (07/03/20) (5.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agree with almost all you say but Poch was culpable too.

No more than Jose nor Sherwood, AVB or Redknapp before him.

All had flaws, but ENIC singlehandedly execute the "football strategy".

LOL even writing the word strategy is hillarious. They have no idea what they are doing.

If this was FC Bayern, FC Barcelona or just Ajax Amsterdam fans would be in the street, ready to manhandle the executives. Spurs fans though trawl through the interweb to find excuses with people not even employed by the club anymore.

EDIT: Not have a dig at you, btw

I'm still watching and have no intention to skip any upcoming matches but my patience is really wearing thin. Did we challenge their keeper at all this half? Hell, did we even have any real attempt at scoring?

Sorry but Skipp plays like a fucking headless chicken. There literally no point of him other then energy. His positional sense is atrocious.

yes lots of posters wanted to give him a chance but he’s no better than Winks really

Only we could field 5 centre backs and defend like we haven't got a single one.

On the flip side, we sure as fuck look like a side with 5 centre backs when we attack.

I get that we have squad issues but every cunt looks like they've just come off a half-marathon. We should just put out our academy team if it is this bad. We're not even close to competing in all honesty.

On the plus side, dyche will be fuming they aren't beating sedated fc by more.
I always say when we play that bad in the 1st half of football then there's no way we can play that bad in the second half.....

And the lads always surprise me that we actually can....

Back
Top Bottom