Troy Parrott

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chased people down the whole time he was on, actually pressed the opposition and had the bollocks to actually put his hand up for a penalty unlike the other fucking cowards.
This attitude is going no place. If you can't score from 11 yards you have no business even putting a hand up.

One penalty miss doesn't make him a bad player. We had two other players who missed penalties today. This might affect his confidence... this is the worrying bit.

I don't think Jose was meaning that literally, more that most fans don't know how he plays, how he trains, how he is as a footballer. But that take on it wouldn't get as many clicks.
The idea that some of them don't know and have only read about him on forums is probably legit enough.

Kane missed a spot kick in a Europa League game when he was 18. It wasn’t remotely defining. You’re chatting shit.
I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing...

And also, how many Pens did Eriksen miss....? ...and he was a half decent player, but It was almost like he was doing it on PURPOSE.... oh, hang on.... :eriksenserious:

I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing...

And also, how many Pens did Eriksen miss....? ...and he was a half decent player, but It was almost like he was doing it on PURPOSE.... oh, hang on.... :eriksenserious:

And the thing is we know Harry will be saying exactly the same thing to Troy.

Troy could be great or another in a long line of average strikers that have come through our youth system, but not many would have Harry as a mentor. Can’t think of many better strikers to take advice from, so I have high hopes when it comes to Troy.

One penalty miss doesn't make him a bad player. We had two other players who missed penalties today. This might affect his confidence... this is the worrying bit.
Kane missed a penalty in normal play on his first team debut. He will be fine.

Unfortunately for him, he telegraphed where he was putting that right from the off.
Didn't leave Krul much to think about, and was at a good height for him too.

Back
Top Bottom