Tottenham Hotspur v Wolves (01/03/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice that Mourinho has actually got a whole week to work with the players.

Surely Skipp has got to be worth a run out in a CM3 at some point, he clearly doesn’t trust Dier, Wanyama is persona non grata, Winks isn’t a 6. Gedson is a footballer mostly in spirit.

Surely Skipp deserves a crack at a position that nobody else has been able to hold down so far.

I’d like to see:

Lloris

Aurier——Sanchez——-Tanganga—Davies

Ndombele—-Skipp——-Lo Celso

Lamela———Alli——-Bergwijn​
Worth a try except the Davies vs Traore part. Its a bit scary.

I'm in India for the Norwich FA Cup and Leipzig CL second leg matches. Will they be shown on TV? If so what channel? And do bars generally stay open for the late KOs (Leipzig will be 01:30 I think)?

And how pathetic am I that I'm worried about this when I'll be on holiday?
I'm in Sweden on a IPTV subscription with 1200 channels from all over the world. Check this thread an hour before kick off and I will give you the channel. As for bars and their opening hours. Haven't got a Scoobie

Will he cry again on this pre match conference how he has no 10 foot lad upfront to hit the long balls to?
And he hasn’t
At least last year we had Llorente

Difference is that Jose would actually use him in the box to score headers as opposed to in the middle of the pitch with midgets in front of him

think we;d go for 5 at the back with 3 CDs plus Aurier and Vertonghen on the wings

Hope Ndombele is hooked and Gedson is given a proper go in the middle together with Winks. Dele to start in front with Moura behind him

------------------------ Lloris--------------------------------
----------------Tanganga--Toby--Davinson------------------
Aurier------------------------------------------------------Vert
-----------------Gedson-----Winks-------------------------
---------Moura-------------------------Lo Celso------------------
----------------------------Dele----------------------------------

If they play 3-4-3 we're screwed lol! Maybe we could play 4-5-1 then at least we'd have a chance at winning the midfield battle lol!

Lloris

Aurier Alderweireld Sánchez Tanganga

Dier

NDombele Winks Lo Celso

Lamela

Bergwijn

Paula, Davies, Vertonghen, Skipp, Gedson, Moura, Dele

Touch and go that he'll even be fit.... He pulled out at the 11th hour before Chelsea.

ITK footage of Sess on the physio table with Poch Jr before the Chavs.

Man-rack-illustration-The-National-and-Domestic.jpg

But why wouldn’t it be worth a shot? He played there vs Monaco a couple of years back and scored a hatrick. He’s tall enough, ok pace and has an eye for goal.

Lucas isn’t working through the middle so why not switch it?

He also played as a false 9 during our only win at Stamford Bridge of the last 30+ years.

Why should I take away Gary Nevilles record as a manager when he is the one telling another manager how he should do his job?

Klopps first season at Liverpool:

Played 52
Won 23
Drew 17
Lost 12

Finished 8th place in the PL.

Should they have sacked him for such a shit finish and 12 losses to his name? Amazing what can happen if you give someone a little time to work on things the way they want
I’ve heard that the only way to tell if Jose is good is if he loses a cup final in his first season because Klopp did.

The key here is that it’s the only fair comparison as they both took over mid season.

More interestingly, Arry took over mid season and lost a Cup final.
So I guess he’s on Klopps level, and we can’t really say yet if Jose is better than Arry (has to lose a cup first)

:walker:

This is going to be such a tough game, but all our home games left are massive in terms of top 4 (or is it 5?) and the resulting implications they carry. I think we'll edge a 2-1. Will be there and look forward to being part of a noisy crowd that can push the team on.

Back
Top Bottom