Tottenham Hotspur v Wolves (01/03/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Other than Davies for Sess (yeah I know) this would be my team. How can anyone look at that side and say we shouldn’t be able to compete?
Completely reasonable re: Davies. I think Ben's a solid back-up LB.

Sessegnon is all potential but I don't think he's looked any worse than any of our other LB options this season.

Good points. Not on TV and therefore not got to listen to drivel and maybe stream unreliable and really do not appreciate how game going. Also Wolves in Spain on Thursday although with 4-0 lead may mean resting players. We have 8 days to practice a new system and for new players to get used to each other. Difficult to find much else and consider us underdogs at home against a team below us. Will be more hoping than expecting a result

I know he's been a cock in the past, possibly homophobic even? but i don't remember any racist comments though. Just like us Brits to knock our own success stories though eh?
I can't find it. I must have made the assumption because he was spewing out a lot of bile at the time
Racist accusation withdrawn.

I recall being at a mid to early 1980’s league match at the lane verses wolves.

Spurs 6 Wolves 0. I think Ricky got a hat- trick - he may have got four; be nice to see that this week but I doubt it very much. :disdain:

With apologies to Sessegnon, I've think I've found a way of getting a bit of elbow room at Saturday's game...

vVAXG16.jpg

Back
Top Bottom