Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This forum is fucking terrible tbh. "Jose is killing the club" blah blah blah, after the next good result everybody will be sucking him off

"Players are shit... Jose's not to blame."

"Jose's shit... I feel for the players"

"Levy's a tight cunt"

"Levy's blamming 60m up the wall on Ndombele on a whim despite his manager's wishes"

.....I can't begin to imagine just how fucked up Twitter must be.

This forum is fucking terrible tbh. "Jose is killing the club" blah blah blah, after the next good result everybody will be sucking him off
I wasn’t convinced at first, have warmed to the idea since but I think he needs more time.
He has improved Spurs since he took over but needs to do more with the players he currently has, then make the necessary changes in the summer.
After that see how things pan out.

No. He's only creating a more negative vibe with moaning tossers such as yourself.
Only at TFC you would be unsure if you're either conversing with a human being or a highly sophisticated AI designed to push certain agendas online.

No offense mate but you come off as a Mourinho bot who has been placed on here for a damage limitation.

Back
Top Bottom