Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (A) Sat., 22.2.2020 (12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LOL.... Absolutely drivel a the bile-miester.

You're pretty much wrong on ALL counts there. Where to start?

- I'm not a 'tactics guy'/'airchair scout'.
- I enjoyed Redknapps tenure immensely.
- AVB bored the shit out of me.
- I was Poch_In.

....And know you've haven't known me for 10 years.

ABSOLUTE FAIL.

All this is true, but you forgot the sharp eye for super-expensive impact subs?

So Chelsea have done the Double over us.... Cue the 'Apprentice overcomes the Master' headlines tomorrow... without addressing the fact the Nazis have overcome The Jews AGAIN!
(though I'm sure they're happy about that, too!)

Never mind all that...

Simple... You think he played well?

"Better than GLC" isn't a suitable qualifier.

Gift of hindsight being what it is; I think he shouldn't have started.... Just like against Southampton.

I didn’t say he played well (anywhere in this thread). I said taking him off was a bad decision. That’s where this conversation started.

Do you disagree with this?

Then I responded to Sammy claiming “you really think he’s better than Sissoko” and claiming our midfield problems are because Sissoko is absent, ignoring the reality of our last 18 months and our previously beloved manager getting the boot, partly because of our dysfunctional, Sissoko inclusive, midfield. Not to mention the equally inept home performance against Chelsea under Mourinho, in which Sissoko also played.

THIS is who won today.... THIS LOT!

THIS lot.... Fucking THIS lot beat US today... and are HAPPY right now...
Let THAT sink in!
It was the team that beat us not the fans but the way we played today we wouldn't beat their fans either.

Just got caught up with the match. We are garbage, definitely not a top 4 team. We'll be lucky to get 5th. Every game we look largely inferior to the opposition, regardless of the result, regardless of who the opposition is. They all pass around us effortlessly like we are barely there, they all take the piss out of us and the commentators/pundits/journalist all laugh at us for being so shit. I'm sick of watching this turgid garbage.

Madness. Absolute madness. HOW MANY MANAGERS OR "HEAD COACHES" DO WE NEED TO GO THROUGH BEFORE YOU REALISE THAT THE PROBLEMS AT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL CLUB AREN'T THE FUCKING MANAGERS OR THE FUCKING TACTICS BUT THE 4FT 9 CUNT LITTLE DICTATOR WANNABE GANGSTER SITTING IN HIS BOOSTER SEAT SO HE CAN SEE OVER THE STAND, RUNNING THE SHOW AND RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS PREMIER LEAGUE CLUB ONLY HAVING ONE MAIN STRIKER FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS!!!

is he also responsible for us doing quite well in that period? breaking into the top 4, establishing us as a CL team? Buying Toby and Sanchez and Son, and Lo Celso etc etc? or is it just when we lose?

Didn't get a chance to watch it yet, but I am curious.

With Ndombele in did we all of the sudden play with some cajones or did we still lump it past midfield when the press was on?

Seriously, after what we've had to endure from those Nazi cunts the last 40 years... EVERY time they win, us like a victory for the Neo-Nazi Far right!
...as it is again today. So there you go...

We're simply not strong enough to BEAT them!

So let's just accept our fate...

Us Jews are simply beneath the MIGHT of the FAR RIGHT!

We did compete, we lost 1-0 and had the same shots on target as them. Not competing is losing 7-2 and getting DESTROYED with your best XI. Not an injury ravaged team scrapping away and losing to one mistake.
What has the 7-2 got to do with it? It’s gone. It’s like me bringing up a game we won by playing expansive as “proof” we can do it.

We did not compete. We were thoroughly outplayed and 1-0 flattered us. Their profligacy kept us in the tie. Did you watch the game?!

When Dembele arrived he struggled massively with his hip and couldn’t stay fit. But I bet you are glad we persevered with him.
Your memory is better than mine. I don't remember him being particularly injury prone in his early years (joined us in 2012). He wasn't that great early on in his early Spurs career, but was available for selection.

In his later years he did have to be managed, but matured into a outstanding player.

OK Ndombele has only been with us for 6 months but struggles to play three games in a row.

He is not match fit.

Think before posting.

You’re talking bollocks, merely because you follow the media tripe. If he’s not match fit - he doesn’t fucking play AT ALL! Don’t give me that bollocks that he comes on late and gets a goal - get the kid on early and stir something up - maybe he then gets a goal and inspires someone else to do the fucking same.

Chelsea - Jose - fuck him!

Back
Top Bottom