Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (A) Sat., 22.2.2020 (12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Want Ndombele, Lo celso and Lamela to start. I found it amazing how easy Tanguy and gio can dribble past players, we haven’t had a player like that since Dembele. Maybe we need to stop congesting the areas the dribble in and Allow them to create their own space and look for the pass instead of being right beside them in case they lose the ball.

Dele will definitely score in this game.

Excellent man management from Mourinho to get him good and angry, some players need that. And a reminder he isn't indispensable even with Kane and Son out.

Either that or he'll get himself sent off, either way get your money on it!

Want Ndombele, Lo celso and Lamela to start. I found it amazing how easy Tanguy and gio can dribble past players, we haven’t had a player like that since Dembele. Maybe we need to stop congesting the areas the dribble in and Allow them to create their own space and look for the pass instead of being right beside them in case they lose the ball.

Mourinho said in his post match interview that neither Lamela or Ndombele are fit to play much more than 20 mins.
The expression on his face suggests he really isn't happy with Ndombele's lack of fitness.

Dele will definitely score in this game.

Excellent man management from Mourinho to get him good and angry, some players need that. And a reminder he isn't indispensable even with Kane and Son out.

Either that or he'll get himself sent off, either way get your money on it!
Really? Post this in a gambling forum and see lol

Being brutally honest - just can't see us winning this.

Our record against them at their place is awful, so there's no cause for optimism in this sense. On the other hand, their current form is worse than ours and they're also missing some key players. I'd like to see our players fired up for once... we were shambolic against them when we played them at home. Time to show some character.

Our record against them at their place is awful, so there's no cause for optimism in this sense. On the other hand, their current form is worse than ours and they're also missing some key players. I'd like to see our players fired up for once... we were shambolic against them when we played them at home. Time to show some character.
hear you... but we had a chance to show that 'character' playing them at home right? (chance to leapfrog them i think?) ... are we flaky/not as good as we think? else have the new personnel added some starch?

This is the one I want to win. not a game for the timid or non contact players ruling out Sess. Need Dier in this one but cannot see Davies being fit enough for a 3rd match in 6 days.
Lloris, Aurier, Toby, Sanchez, Tanganga
Dier, Winks Lo Celso
Dele, Moura, Bergwijn
Would love to have Lamela and Ndombele starting but from what we hear that would be a risk but they should come on and if they have the impact they had yesterday we may salvage something. It is a not lose match. At least Chelsea also have their problems.
Will there be any fall out from the Racist claims of the first match?
Would take a draw now and really cannot contemplate a defeat.

Back
Top Bottom